One on One Archive

Guest Amir

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I won? I cant believe it, considering there were so many other great entries, far better than mine! :P [.jessa-belle.], congratulations for being the runner up! Im not really the best at hosting these kind of things, so im happy for anyone else to host. [.jessa-belle.] ? How would you feel about hosting, instead of me? :huh:

• 1 month later...

One on One Artwork Tournament

the return...

Ok this is a very simple thing, there are 5 pairs, you vote for the ONE that is your FAVOURITE from EVERY pair. So it will go a little something like this:

Pair one: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Pair two: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Pair three: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Pair four: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Pair five: I am voting for [insert name here]'s entry because [insert reason here]

Reasons must be included or your vote will not count, likewise they must be proper reasons about things like colouring, cropping, fonts etc. not 'because that is my favourite character too' sorry if that is a bit patronising!

ROUND 1

Pair 1: .Amy. vs Rosey

Challenge: Fave Home and Away couple

.Amy.: .jpg Rosey: Rosey.png

Pair 2: aejdude vs dsingles

Challenge: Fave Home and Away female

aejdude: aejdude.png dsingles: dsingles.jpg

Pair 3: Amir vs ms.megan

Challenge: Fave Home and Away male

Amir: Amir.png ms.megan: ms.jpg

Pair 4: ~Amy~ vs .Cat.

Challenge: Fave Home and Away family

~Amy~: Amy.png .Cat.: .png

Pair 5: Reo vs princess jessik

Challenge: Challenge: Fave Home and Away moment or location

Reo: Reo.gif princess jessik: princessjessik.png

Phew that took a while! Please take the time to vote, it would mean a lot. The people who entered can vote for all the other pairs but their own. Hope it's all clear and up to everyone's standards *cough* Aaron *cough* :P

Haha you know what it's up to my standards! You wrote Challenge twice in pair 5 and didn't give a date and time when voting would end :P.

Pair one

First entry: Too orange. Not too keen on cropping. Don't like text. Would look better without text.

Second entry: I love the border! :) The colouring is fab too! Like the cropping also.

Vote goes to Rosey.

Pair three

First entry: Great colouring. Like the brushes, and text and the black block thing works well. :)

Second entry: Not much colouring seem to be going on here. However i don't mind the borderand text, i do mind the pink bit at the side though doesn't look right.

Vote goes to Amir.

Pair four

First entry: Gorgeous colouring and border. The text suits the icon, the glow works well. The desaturated image underneath the normal colouring image looks nice i like how the text fits in perfectly.

Second entry: Okay colouring, i think the first entry's colouring is a little more appealing though. The white text is nice. Nice cropping.

However i feel the first entry is more complete so

Vote goes to Amy.

Pair five

First entry: Nice border. Colouring doesn't stand out that much though. Don't mind the text though.

Second entry: Gorgeous colouring, cropping and it looks complete even with no border and text.

Vote goes to Princess_Jessik

Pair 1: .Amy. vs Rosey

.Amy. - I like the cropping of the pic,With Jack just on the side,Although he is out of it alittle..I like the two styles of fonts but i dont like the blurry hearts.

Rosey - I think the black border is too thick and puts me off the avatar,But i like the colouring.

My vote goes to .Amy.

Pair 2: aejdude vs dsingles

aejdude - I think the colouring is nice but too much and she looks blurred,I like the cropping.

dsingles - I dont like how much it is faded,Although i do like the picture of Martha but not the smaller on in the corner,I think it would of been better without that.

My vote goes to aejdude

Pair 3: Amir vs ms.megan

Amir - I like the black with his name on it,But dont like the picture,It looks squashed and faded.

ms.megan - I like the picture and the black border,I also like the pink side,I like the font but dont like where it is placed.

My vote goes to ms.megan

Pair 4: ~Amy~ vs .Cat.

~Amy~ - I like the colour,the font and the glow,But i really dont like the smaller picture at the bottom,Even if it is the top of the orignal pic.

.Cat. - Not so keen on the cropping on this one,Having all of Amanda but only part of Belle,I like the colouring of their eyes,I dont like the font either,Too small for that font.

My vote goes to ~Amy~

Pair 1: Amy vs. Rosey

Amy: I really like the cropping on the av. The colouring is very good. The text finishes it perfectly, although I think Jack may be cut off a little too much. But other than that, it's great.

Rosey: The colouring is fabulous! Although the borders a tad too thick.

My vote goes to: Amy

Pair 2: aejdude vs. dsingles

Aejdude: The colouring and cropping on that is fabulous!

dsingles: It's a great avatar and I like the choice of pics, but it looks a bit crowded.

My vote goes to: aejdude

Pair 3: amir vs. ms.megan

Amir: I absolutely love the style used for the text area. With the brown behind it. However, the picture of Kim looks a tad blurry.

ms.megan: That's gorgeous! I like how the text is the same colour as the side border. I think the text would've been better horizontal.

My vote goes to: ms. megan

Pair 4: ~Amy~ vs. .Cat.

~Amy~ : Amy, I like how the picture is refelcted in black and white below it, it looks grea. I think martha looks a bit squashed though.

.Cat.: The colouring is stunning! However, I think the fonts a bit boring.

My vote goes to: ~Amy~

Pair 5: Reo vs. Princess_jessik

Reo: I love the angle of that picture! and the colouring. Although, I think the text ruins it a bit.

Princess_jessik: The colouring and cropping is lovely. I love that picture.

My vote goes to: Princess_jessik.

Here it goes,

Pair one: I am voting for .Amy.'s entry because I love the colouring and the cropping. The text fits perfectly.

Pair three: I am voting for ms.megan's entry because the picture is excellent and the edging on the right is subtle but good, the border really finishes it off perfectly.

Pair four: I am voting for ~Amy~'s entry because I like the glow on this pic, it really suits with the colouring, not as keen on the cropping with the top bit at bottom but it's different and I like it when people try new things.

Pair five: I am voting for princess jessik's entry because I like the colouring and the cropping of this one and it has just enough blur to make it effective.

Well done to everyone who entered, the standard is really high (apart from mine-maybe)

xxxx

Archived