One on One Archive

Guest Amir

Im actually happy with that :D

I got this far without going against anyone,while JessaBelle fought her way this far,She deserves to win..Plus its very good picture..More people should of voted for it :P

But thanks for the vote i did get :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

peter_baker_rox_my_world- Wow! If I didn't know any better, I would actually think it was an actual movie poster! It looks like a lot of work has gone into this, and the blending is just fabulous! I simply can't fault it. And I love how you have the M 15 thing.

[.jessa-belle.]- The colouring is gorgeous, but to me, it just doesn't really seem like a movie poster. More like a banner or something. I'm also not too sure on the positioning of the white text.

So overall, my vote goes to peter_baker_rox_my_world, but both entries are amazing! Way better than anything I could make.

peter_baker_rox_my_world vs. [.jessa-belle.]

1st entry - Brilliant colouring, brilliant use of pictures, i adore the filmstrip it suits the poster perfectly. I love that you can only see half of her face, resembles she's one half of the movie.

It's a good effect the mean being bold. The border finishes it off. I can't fault it. Fabulous entry.

2nd entry - Okay colouring, doesn't seem to have a good range of colours like 1st entry. Too much writing, it spoils the poster, no border and i'm not keen on the writing being up the side.

Good effort on both entries.

Vote goes to peter_baker_rox_my_world.

PBRMW - Wow. Your graphics have continued to amaze me thoughtout this tournament. It looks like an actual cover for a movie! So the main picture of Lindsay looks a tad too contrasted, a bit white, but thats about all I can say is wrong with it. I love the film real you've got in the background with the pictures, your blending is PERFECT, and you've added the ratings, guh, its wonderful!

JessaBelle - I love your graphic too, its really nice and uncluttered, and the placement of Mean Girls works well - but I'm not sure about the writing to the side of that, maybe it would have worked better. The colouring really works really well in some parts, but others feel too white, while some parts appear orange. The picture you've chosen is perfect though.

-

I have to say, I'm kinda freaked out you both chose Mean Girls - but it is a good movie so I can see where its coming from. Both the entries are wonderful, but in the end, I have to go with peter_baker_rox_my_world, because their entry just feels so complete.

Both are great,No wonder you are both in the finals.

I cant really get 'art-techincal' because i dont know anything about the brushes or anything..

PBRMW: I really like it and it blends really well,I also really like the colouring.

[.jessa-belle.]: I love the colouring on it but i dont like the colour of the font,It doesnt stand out.

My vote is for PBRMW as it stands out well,Good colour,Blending and really looks like a movie poster.

Archived