-

PBRMYW's entry:

snoopynfriendswallpappemn9.jpg

karena's entry:

nemobannerkb5.png

-

Vote Now!

Battle 13

1st Entry - Love the colouring, and the brush on it (at least i think it's a brush :P) and the contrast.

2nd Entry - Nice pics, but i'm seeing a huge empty space in between both pictures which i think could be filled? and i don't like the placement of the text it would look better bigger and in the middle. :)

Jessabelle gets my vote.

Battle 14

1st Entry - nice entry, i don't like the white box underneath the a it has okay colouring, textures and i love the film strip but something seems like it is missing.

2nd Entry - nice entry too, i really like the strong vibrant colouring used here it makes you visualise the surrounding of the sea and i think the text goes really well with the image and the texture used is just perfect as the text rests on the texture and i love the little writing under the image. Great job!

Karena gets my vote.

JessaBelle vs. Reo

JessaBelle - The picture is excellent, its very Christmassy, the colouring is wonderful, the lighting of the tree emphasised is perfect, but the entire picture is ruined by the amount of text. I think there is way too much, and I found it really hard to read, to finally get the message... which I don't think is clear anyway? I just think something sweet and simple would have worked so much more... which would be totally cliched, but thats what Xmas is about right? Cliches? And I'm not sure about the brush either, it seems out of place.

Reo - I really like your banner, its very original and unique, which is the first thing that stood out to me. The pictures you've used and wonderful and Christmassy, and while I feel the colouring could have been a little bit more vibrant, and the pictures a little bit closer together, its still a lovely piece of art.

Overall, my vote goes to Reo, because I feel its more together and more compact than JessaBelles.

-

PBRMW vs. Karena.

PBRMW - I really, really love the style and layout of the header/banner you've created. Everything feels complete, everthing has a place, and its in that place. Even the use of brushes hasn't ruined it! I love the comic strip down the side, its placement is wonderful, and the actual colouring of the picture is fantastic. It looks so detailed, so finished! Its simply brilliant!

Karena - The colouring of the picture is wonderful, and I love how the text sort of melds into the picture, through the white background. The text works really well (of course, it is the quote from the movie! :)) But it feels like something is missing, like there could have been something else added to help it stand out!

Overall, my vote goes to Peter_Baker_Rox_My_World, because I just could not fault it.

• 2 weeks later...

Since no-one was voting, and the deadline was way overdue, I decided that I'll give the deciding vote.

-

JessaBelle vs. Reo

JessaBelle- I love the glow of the picture, and everything. Although I find that the picture has been overwhelmed by text, and that really ruins part of it.

Reo- It's a very cute banner, but I have a feeling that something is missing in the middle. It just seems too empty. I think the pictures could have been a bit more vibrant also. But I really love what they are trying to do here. Another small fault I can pick up is the text, maybe a different colour would have been better, and maybe you could have blur it out a little?

-

PBRMW vs. Karena

PBRMW- I love the style, actually I love everything about it, it's a very hard job to fault it, I really can't say anything, It's perfect.

Karena- I really love what you're doing here, but in some parts I can't read the text, but that's alright, not a very big fault, because it's very stunning!

-

I feel so bad doing this, but I've decided to give my deciding votes to JessaBelle, and PBRMW. Congrats guys for making it to the final. Also, congrats to Karena and Reo for making it this far. :)

The final battle will be put up tomorrow.

Archived