One on One Archive

Guest Amir

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voting for battles #5 & #6 are now over. Congrats Karena, and PBRMW who, both proceed to the next round. Well done .Cat. & Flutterby.

----

In Battle's 7 and 8, only Reo and Nayden entered. Which means that, Spidy and PINK have both been automatically eliminated, which means that Reo and Nayden have automatically proceeded to the next round. But, I will show everyone their work anyway. But, no voting.

----

Reo:

loveiconjd1.jpg

Nayden:

junkfoodbanneryh7.png

Hmm..

Alittle happy and disappointed.

Disappointed i didnt have a real competition..But also happy beacuse i dont think my avatar of Jack would of won and that would of been the end for me.

I think i will go with being happy :D

Hmm..

Alittle happy and disappointed.

Disappointed i didnt have a real competition..But also happy beacuse i dont think my avatar of Jack would of won and that would of been the end for me.

I think i will go with being happy :D

I feel the same way. It would've been cool to actually be in competition with someone but I did rush my entry cause I didnt I was even up until the due date reminder was sent to me! lol - I didnt give it 110% so I'm glad I get another chance to try. :)

Archived