Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope Jen, no need for the challenges.

Guys I have a problem..

I started writing an entry, the first thing I've wrote in a long time and I quite like it even though its not complete but its over word count now and not finished yet.

I'd rather post it in its entirety as a non challenge entry than cut it but I've been pushing for this comp so I feel like I should enter. I'm not sure I'm capable of writing a second entry so I was wondering what people would feel about us opening the word count up? Stick with one shots but not of a definitive length? I know I've got a nerve and idf this disadvantages someone or you think I should just live with it please say, I just thought it might be worth an ask.

Yea, I can't see why it'd be a problem. :)

I haven't started writing mine either... I really can't. I have no "creative juices" or anything, and I'm not too sure if I will get them in time, and I too kind of pushed for this, so I'm feeling kinda bad :S. I really hope I can enter, I'll try my best. :wink:

Emmasi - Ha ha, your av really made me chuckle. :P

Just found this thread and I actually think I have something in mind I could put together! I don't know if I'll definitely end up entering, but I've been writing fics again lately for the first time in ages and I'm feeling quite inspired by this challenge! :)

And personally, I don't care if there's a restriction on the word count :) But if we are going to up it/remove it, should we maybe decide quite soon so that we know for sure how long we're allowed to make our fics? Just a suggestion, anyway!

Well, I've finished mine (within the word limit :P) but it doesn't bother me either way. Just make sure that they stay at a one-shot and not become short fics. Maybe instead of a word limit we indicate a sort of ball park figure. Say 1500 to 3000 words? Is thatenough? Or just go ahead to whatever length you need. :)

The reason I asked about the form is that mine contains very minor swearing, so I didn't know whether I needed to give a head's up. :)

Archived