Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dean :D

Hey, has anyone thought about when we're closing the voting on this? lol. What do you reckon about two weeks? That should give people time to read them all, but not so long for us to go crazy waiting for a result :unsure:?

EDIT: Okay just read the subheading, ie the closing date. Don't mind me :rolleyes:

I much prefer one week :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

We have an impartial hoster, Dean is happy to help so we can send entries to him.

Fanfiction Challenge

Pick a moment from the past that has been mentioned by characters but never really explored or seen on screen.

Examples might include Colleen's conception,

Sally's parents dying

Martha finding out she's adopted

Write a one shot up to 2000 words in length.

Entry must be below an A rating and shouldn't contain Australian spoilers.

Before the 20th June send your completed entry to Dean who will post all the entries for everyone to read, review and pick a winner.

If you win you get the option to host the next challenge or we can decide it in this thread and have Dean host it again, winners choice.

-

-

Anyone got anything else to add? Any ideas how we can up entries, advertise it in our sigs maybe? Keep bumping this thread?

Damn - I only just found this thread now, way too late, and a story popped straight into my head. I've even written half of it in my head during this reply.

Anyone got plans for another challenge? If not I might just write it anyway...havn't written a story since I left school, so god knows what it will be like.

I'm only half way through all my reviews, I've been too busy every day for the past week I've forgotten about it... I'm still going now and most likely wouldn't have the chance to finish them within the next few days, the story I was going to vote for wasn't one of the ones that were tied, but they did stick out in my mind, so to break the tie, entry one gets my vote.

I'll try and post my reviews by the end of the week. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that no one actually cares what the result of this competition was, seeing as no one's commented since voting closed, but I think maybe we oughta crown a winner :P. Based on Drew's generous offer to break the tie, I'd be happy to agree that Number One gets it :)

Out of curiosity Drew, who were you gonna vote for?

Sorry about the wait guys, but without further adieu...

The winner is.......

Number One - Untitled

and the winning author was our lovely lady in blue, Skykat

Sorry about the delay guys and congratulations to Kat and all the other compettitors. :)

Archived