Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeap.

Colleen and Madge Wilkins - how did they even meet? What is the deal with them two? Did they used to be best friends forever, or has it always been a competition between them?

Mr Hyde (Kim's dad.. forgot his name) - If I remember correctly... didn't his wife drown his child or something?

You could always do something with Cassie and her uncle.. but obviously, keep in mind that younger people may be reading.

What ever happened to Ric's mum?

Yeap.

Colleen and Madge Wilkins - how did they even meet? What is the deal with them two? Did they used to be best friends forever, or has it always been a competition between them?

Mr Hyde (Kim's dad.. forgot his name) - If I remember correctly... didn't his wife drown his child or something?

You could always do something with Cassie and her uncle.. but obviously, keep in mind that younger people may be reading.

What ever happened to Ric's mum?

Some great suggestions. I love the one about Madge and Colleen. That could be quite amusing to read. :lol::lol:

I kinda got a bit inspired this afternoon and I have something written. I'm just a bit, meh, 'cause it's been so long since I've written anything and, yeah, could be a pile of rubbish!

And, could we not email them somewhere instead (sorry to be a pain!), it's just doesn't the formatting from Microsoft Word go a bit gah-gah when we PM? :huh:

Ignore me - I'm just lazy. I shall PM!

I really oughta start writing my fic. Hmm, I may begin tonight. I had an idea, but then I thought of lots of those other ideas, and kind of made my previous idea more uncertain. Humph.

Which is exactly what I keep doing. I'm not even sure if I like my current one. Oh dears..... :unsure::rolleyes:

Archived