Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

I might give it a go. I'm quite good at one shots of around that length [by that I mean I'm good at keeping the words the that number, not that I write good fics.] and I think I need a challenge. My other fics are on a road to nowhere. This might inspire me....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question (I hope this will make sense):

Can we take the original storyline and change it slightly? Like change a few of the details that we know? Like if we knew such and such was a certain age when such a thing happened, can we make them younger/older? Or does it have to be based on FACTS that we know of that part of their past and just explore them closer?

I have no objections to people excercising creativity. As long as we didn't already see it played out on screen I dont see why we can't change whatever we like. Afterall the real writers do it all the time. :P What do others think?

I'll try and enter - but I have my mid-year exams coming up, so I don't know if I can get the time to write one, but it's never stopped me before - and La Strada is going no where fast, at the moment it's a boring history lesson, so this might inspire me to write :P

I have no objections to people excercising creativity. As long as we didn't already see it played out on screen I dont see why we can't change whatever we like. Afterall the real writers do it all the time. :P What do others think?

No comment.

Archived