The Autograph Thread

I have a collection from H&A, Neighbours and other shows. I really like my Mcleods Daughters and Blue Heelers cast photos and Sea patrol did one as well.

I am disapointed some actors didnt have a fan card or stay long enough to be considered a Regular and given that others dont have a decent contact source and others have older address it is disapointing sometimes. Sadly dont expect a reply from really big stars here and some actors dont do fan mail!

I sent fan cards to others so If I can help ask?

I have a collection from H&A, Neighbours and other shows. I really like my Mcleods Daughters and Blue Heelers cast photos and Sea patrol did one as well.

I am disapointed some actors didnt have a fan card or stay long enough to be considered a Regular and given that others dont have a decent contact source and others have older address it is disapointing sometimes. Sadly dont expect a reply from really big stars here and some actors dont do fan mail!

I sent fan cards to others so If I can help ask?

Do. They need to be a regular because I was thinking of sending one to teri haddy(Rosie) and spencer and maddy and also what address because I found one on the first page of this forum is that it Edited by jasonm

I sent Rhi a birthday gift a month ago and it still hasn't gotten to her, she tweeted me. I called channel 7 and they put me through to the "Home and Away" office and told me next time to sent mail to the Pyrmont address for mail but I used a different one PO Box 7777 and had letters back from there before. They will keep an eye out I hope it wasn't lost. Also if any one is interested I have fan cards some are signed some not from "Home and Away", "Packed to the Rafters" and "Winners and Losers". I've put them on Ebay and they are new ones.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Please use proper SPAG when posting.

I hope it wasnt lost too. I was lucky to send some gifts to a few actors. best is to know someoen who knows them or they have a good agent! Once my friends sent a gift to a studio here in the USA and the mate NEVER got it! Its rare alot of stars DO NOT accept gifts! :(

That was the last address they sent me in 2012.

To Guru I will try to send the cards this weekend depending on the weather here.

I made her a hand made scrapbook with paper bags took so long. There are two addresses, which one did you send them to samdanfan? They told me that they open the letters and parcels etc before they get to the star so there is nothing bad in them. It hasn't come back to me either. Funny Rhi tweeted me that she promises she will get it, I'm like I love how you promise but you can't make the mail not get lost or delayed lol. I met her last year at Telethon, she was lovely. I was talking to her and Reece and he was trying to add me to twitter so she promised she will get him to as his phone was playing up and she did get him to it was great.

Ohh and if you are outside of Australia or even living here you know Dan and Lisa from "Home and Away" along with Dan's wife they are wanting donations for a great cause SIDS

Look her up on twitter @marnilittle http://www.stickytickets.com.au/10510/20_to_go.aspx Go to to site and help out if you can.

Librarian Note: Please use proper SPAG and not text speak when posting on the forum. Oh and use the Edit Button instead of posting three separate posts - thanks!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER