The Autograph Thread

WOW Im so happy for you! that is so wondewrful they took time to do that and make a fan day! :D Yes the CH 7 crew there in Sydney has to be among the best in the world and one of the reason H&A been so loved and respected by fans.

Football freak to answer your question. Years ago I asked for Fan Cards of actors no longer on the show. To my surprise CH 7 sent me 8x10 photos not signed though of 2 of my favs with a letter saying thats all they could find on the set which was so nice of them imcluding a rare pic of Nicole Dickson! I doubt it unless they have some extra fans cards left after the actors leaves!

Have a great day and Go on you for you sucess, stories like yours gives me faith in the fandom as Its been bad luck for me here in the States for replies.

What are the current adresses to send to someone from H&A?

Couple of variations but generally it's:

Actor's Name

c/o Home and Away

Seven Network

GPO Box 7777

Sydney NSW 2001

That was the last address I used and it worked so I would suggest using that one. Plus it was on the last letter I got recently with my Fan cards. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, does anyone know where I can write to Esther? Has she got a current agent address in America?

Thanks. :)

You probably could try her facebook or any other account she may have. I found most actors who have one post an address or if you PM them you will get a reply with help.

Sadly my luck hasnt been good. I have request out to UK, Canada, Down Under and some US ones.

I have nothing out to H&A yet Im hoping they cast some new people or past well known actors.

Good luck

samdanfan: Thank you very much for that. I will try her facebook and twitter.

I returned home from my holiday a few days ago and found an envelope containing personally signed fancards from Demi and Sam. I was so happy. I only sent it off in mid June! H&A are absolutely brilliant for fanmail! :)

Does anyone know if Catherine Mack is a permanent cast member and can receive mail?

Edited by *Emily*

samdanfan: Thank you very much for that. I will try her facebook and twitter.

I returned home from my holiday a few days ago and found an envelope containing personally signed fancards from Demi and Sam. I was so happy. I only sent it off in mid June! H&A are absolutely brilliant for fanmail! :)

Does anyone know if Catherine Mack is a permanent cast member and can receive mail?

Your welcomed. I totally agree with you H&A very nice to its fans :) Nice you got replies H&A been the only ones to reply to me this year so far and I appricate that.

*Emily* according to the OS and the credits at the end of each episode that she appears in, Catherine Mack is a permanent cast member and I'm sure that she would love to hear from you and anyone else that writes to her. :)

*Emily* according to the OS and the credits at the end of each episode that she appears in, Catherine Mack is a permanent cast member and I'm sure that she would love to hear from you and anyone else that writes to her. :)

I would guess if they are a main cast member they would have a fan card or photo ready for fans who would write them