The Autograph Thread

I Sent letters to Lincoln Younes,Rhiannon Fisher,Steve Peacock,Lisa Gormley and some other Home and Away stars who I can't remember 2-3 months ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. I sent them from my old address before me moved and I will get them if I get fancards for them because we re-directed our mail but is their a way I can notify the office of my new address or should I just send another letter?

I would send another letter. Good luck

Thanks I have sent letters to Rhiannon Fish, Dan Ewing, Steve Peacocke,Lisa Gormley,Lincoln Younes,Catherine Mack and Alea O'Shea hoping I get a reply :)

Edited by Aden_Belle

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote to Demi and Lincoln a quite a few months back and haven't heard anything from either of them. Think I might write again.

Anyway, I recently purchased some fancards of former H&A cast on ebay. I noticed one is bigger than the other and also has thicker card, and the other feels more filmsy. Does anyone know how to tell between a fake and real fancard?

• 1 month later...