The Autograph Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to complete my H&A autograph collection - can anyone help with the following list please?

DIETER BRUMMER - Shane

MELISSA GEORGE - Angel

RYAN KWANTEN - Vinnie

ANNA HRUBY - Judith

ALEX PAPPS - Frank

ADAM WILLITS - Steven

VANESSA DOWNING - Pippa

CHRIS EGAN - Nick

DANIEL JONES-ROBERTS - Xavier

JASON SMITH - Robbie

MAT STEVENSON - Adam

SHEILA KENNELLY - Floss

SHANE AMMANN - Curtis

JUSTINE CLARKE - Roo

TINA BURSILL - Lois

Thanks!

Edited by wentworthdetentioncentre

Im was very pleased to help many here with some older cards I had. Reading your list above WWDC those actors cards are very hard to find and I did have Ryan yet gave it away along time ago! Good luck though.

I wonder if anyone has gotten any replies lately? I bragged to someone here in America about how great H&A was?

I notice theres a lack of posting on that?

Does anyone know if there has been any more new fancards out this year besides Ada, Kate, and Ray?

These are the newest ones I've seen. Where can I get them since the office show no interesst in responding to mail?

Has anyone heard back from the office or the actors this year?

Does anyone havespare cards of those skinny cards which was out last year? Trying to find the too..

Thats interesting as I bragged to my friend in Chicago USA about how great of a show and Cast H&A was! I share your feelings I am shocked it hearing of no replies even thoses out of over a year! And to know that the main office has not replied is a reason to worry!

I know alot of other shows dont do fan mail yet maybe becuase they are no longer around. Yet shows like Packed to the Rafters which I hate for thier rudeness and a personel reason is noted for silent treatment and others from ABC are guilty of the runaround and silent treatment as well. I did hear one story from a source that years ago one H&A actor signed his fan cards on his breaks during filming! My mate went on the set once and said he though the cast was good people so I would hope they would be more responible in replies. It might be the office? yet I dont want to place blame yet?

I did talk to some former sources once and they replied to my complaint with "Oh they changed agents?" I always trusted a show over an agent any day! Yet if a person did want to do fan mail they would.I would hate to Think H&A joined that club as it only leaves Neighbours which Im dispointed with!

My advice is do as I did last year and get on facebook and twitter and if the actor is real they will reply to you as some actors did?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, If I was sending from the Uk, would I need to include and Australian stamp so they can send it back on my self addressed envelope or do Home and Away pay postage? Thanks.

You send as normal and Channel 7 in Sydney will send fan cards to you in there own envelope. NO need for a self addressed envelope.

Librarian Note: Please use proper SPAG when posting.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Hello, If I was sending from the Uk, would I need to include and Australian stamp so they can send it back on my self addressed envelope or do Home and Away pay postage? Thanks.

You send as normal and Channel 7 in Sydney will send fan cards to you in there own envelope. NO need for a self addressed envelope.

So they'll pay postage back to the UK? Thanks:)

So they'll pay postage back to the UK? Thanks:)

Yeah they should i presume.

Edited by John
Personal attack deleted