The Autograph Thread

I got the cutest reply from Demi today!! With a letter and a signed fancard!!

Aww, congratulations. When did you send your letter?

I think I sent it in March or something... But I'm from Norway so I'm guessing it takes a bit longer for the mail to arrive!

I've just now received a reply from Kate Ritchie, I must've sent it four years ago now when she first started her radio show on Nova 96.9.

She signed my fancard, photograph and poster that I'd sent and also sent a signed card with a nice little message on it and a flyer promoting her old radio show, which has just made my day as I'd given up on hearing back a very long time ago :)

I'll be uploading scans later on in case anybody's interested :)

I've just now received a reply from Kate Ritchie, I must've sent it four years ago now when she first started her radio show on Nova 96.9.

She signed my fancard, photograph and poster that I'd sent and also sent a signed card with a nice little message on it and a flyer promoting her old radio show, which has just made my day as I'd given up on hearing back a very long time ago :)

I'll be uploading scans later on in case anybody's interested :)

Congrats on your reply from Kate Ritchie, and what a nice surprise. :) Look forward to seeing the pics.

Again that great you got her reply. I had alot of luck with Aussie stars yet Im still waiting on some others. H&A and N are very good at helping the fans and with Actors coming and going on Aussie TV theres always the hope for fans to see their favs in Summer Bay or Erinsbough. Thats so Cool Jamie she had an address outside H&H/CH7 you contacted her. Some actors do have Facebook and one N had a webpage and a link where you could request a photo which she sent me!

The only disapointment I have is some actors who have moved on from shows and are not working now? However they could show up one day and that would be nice for their fans!

I got such a shock in the mail when I came home from my new work! My mum said there a huge evelope from Home and Away? and I'm like thinking yeah right as I know as general fact you don't get giant evelopes! She was spot on, one of the biggest evelopes I ever seen!

I basically when WOW!

It included 5 fancards and RIVERBOY personally signed POSTER SIGNED BY ALL 3 BOYS!

The 5 fancards included are;

Ada Nicodemo

Demi Harman,

Luke Mitchell

Axel whitehead

these are also personally signed with my name and the actors signature!

Rebecca Breeds fancard was also included but presigned

Who ever organised this out of the summer bay crew it was an absolutely lovely gesture and would love to be able to thank the cast person-past or present who organised this as well as the individual cast members who contributed to it-i got a fair idea it is one of the young ladies!!

Edited by encouraging_angels
Spoiler Tags added!

• 2 weeks later...