The Autograph Thread

LOOKS to me that know here as received Home and Away fan cards for more than over a month.

SLACK HOME AND AWAY , SLACK

Give it time.

I recieved a signed fan card from Lisa Gormley the other day :)

LOOKS to me that know here as received Home and Away fan cards for more than over a month.

SLACK HOME AND AWAY , SLACK

H&A the only replies I got this year from ANY fan mail I sent consider all from USA, Europe as well. I have alot of respect for 7 (with the exception of Packted to the ratfers) neighbours comes in second even though Im disapointed at how they doing now! :( Alot of shows Dowun Under do try to help if they can. I would suggest if you dont hear for along time I would send another one Screaming Queen. Personally I wouldnt buy one offline.

Sadly most of the really nice replies I got the actors have moved on!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW! SHOCK HORROR

after awaiting ever so patiently (11 months) for a new Home and Away, i finally got 1 this afternoon.

This time a new and personally signed fan card from MARCUS GRAHAM - Harvey.

Haven t got 1 from his till now LOl

So excited woop woop

Yes very happy for you. Its great to hear people getting replies. sadly its been depressing here for me Im hoping things get better for the future not only for me for others as well.

Okay I remember posting in here last year saying I will posted my autographed photo I got from Esther Anderson 3 years ago. Sorry it took me sooo long, lol. I used photo booth on my laptop to take a copy of the autographed photo of her. Sorry about the quailty of the photos...

The second one is the back of the photo with her writing-saying thanks for my letter and how she is pleased that I liked the Charlie/Joey storyline, and wishing me every bit of love and peace and fun in my future :P

330bd3d.jpg

33lpafd.jpg

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• 3 months later...

Has anyone recieved any fancards lately? Has there been any new ones of the new cast yet?

Other than looking on Ebay, is there any other way to find "older" fancards of cast no longer on the show?

Trying to fill the wholes in my collection. I also have cards to trade if anyone has anything I need.

Last card I found was Helena Bozich.. Many more are missing though..

Is there anyone else who collects card from the 1980's/1990's & 2000's?