The Autograph Thread

Well,I was surprised yeasterday when Ray's fancard arrived..

In the message he sent he wrote that he ´said sorry for the delay, but that he had just recieved the letter.. So is the mail going slower these days, or what??

Edited by maciam

Wow thats a great reply. Ray is a good bloke and a classic Aussie. Sadly I give up on Fan cards recently and Its not that I dont like H&A I just dont have any speical fav and that goes for alot of other Aussie shows now. Next to H&A Neighbours is good however like H&A I have no favs there as most have moved on see my user name. I have had good luck in the past with alot of my favs yet I am dispointed at a number of people who are hard to contact!

I cant speak about most of the new people in Summer bay or ramsey street I do know some things which have not made me impressed with what been going on? Yes the mail seems to be getting slower and sadly theres many reason. I have stopped watching some US shows becuase of lack of replies. I have a friend here in America who loves autograph collection yet it doesnt mean as much to me yet its nice to send messages to the show and actors and get thank you back.

I use to LOVE that however in the last 2 seasons I heard some bad things and one actor ruined Fan mail for me and Im very dispointed at what I been told as one actor left a series because they didnt want to deal with fans!

However I can look to Twitter and other good social media to find who is good to the fans and if they are real ITs a good way to contact. I wish all of you luck in you efforts.

Well,I was surprised yeasterday when Ray's fancard arrived..

In the message he sent he wrote that he ´said sorry for the delay, but that he had just recieved the letter.. So is the mail going slower these days, or what??

Congrats on your reply from Ray.

Not sure about how long it's taking these days as not written to any of the cast in a real long time. I guess they may just be really busy with things.

At least they reply!

Here in America things are worse! Its rare to get any replies and as I said before If your lucky to contact and actor ky social media (EX Facebook) and you can ask them there and I had 2 actors reply to me and one accepted gifts.

I do wish all of you sucess in getting replies as i become very disapointed over the past year and have no new plans.