The Autograph Thread

On eBay there's a Nic card which I would love! Not sure if he signs through the mail though, as the seller met him and now are selling it. Hope he replies to the mail I've sent him and nice to know that Kassandra replies! :)

Edited by ChloeBraxton

I actually have what I believe to be a very rare Melissa George signed H&A fancard back from when she was on the show. First off I'm not sure how many are aware of this but apparently Melissa George didn't sign all that much during her time on the show and instead chose to send fans who wrote to her a form letter with a biography and a brief Q&A explaining that she just didn't have the time to personally reply to fans. So to begin with having her autograph on a H&A fancard is somewhat rare to begin with as far as I'm aware. But what makes the card I have even rarer is not only did she sign it as "Melissa" but also signed it as "Angel" as well something which probably has a snowballs chance in hell of ever surfacing on a Melissa George autograph again.

The only thing is I have never got i authenticated so what I could have is a big fat forgery. One day I'm going to send it into PSA/DNA and have it analyzed but my guess is that it is real as it came from a rather large collection of fan cards some of which have personal messages written on the backsides. If I ever do send it into third party verification I'll let you know how it all turns out.

I also have a signed Melissa fancard from when she was on the show. Mine is not signed Angel though..

Thats a great reply you have. my suggestion to all here is from a US actor who wrote in a book the best time to write an actor is when they 1st appear on a show as its when they are getting set up to deal with the fans and are more able at 1st to reply personally to give them and thier character popular image!

Just wanted to let everyone know fan mail is back in swing.

Seems no one was sorting/ manning fan mail for the last 5 months and that's why no one's heard any replies as mail wasn't being sorted and distributed to actors. Same thing happened about 2 years ago.

Got a reply from Kassandra Clementi today and a RTS from the stuff I sent hoping to catch Esther Anderson in December.

Here's to everyone getting replies in the coming weeks!

Edited by Yellow601

I think that so wonderful they are!

Good luck to all who sending mail.

MY issue sadly is the actors I tried are either not working or difficult to contact.

H&A proabably is the best Aussie show! Im very disapointed at some others as you get the runaround "You letter will be forward to said actor" or you will be given an address yet you will get no reply.

CH 9 use to have some great shows whos actors where GREAT with replies such as SEA PATROL and MCLOEDS.

I do have some complaints yet i wont meition the shows as I learned on other forums no bad news is appricated.

Its nice to know they are some good Aussies!

MY issue sadly is the actors I tried are either not working or difficult to contact.

H&A proabably is the best Aussie show! Im very disapointed at some others as you get the runaround "You letter will be forward to said actor" or you will be given an address yet you will get no reply.

CH 9 use to have some great shows whos actors where GREAT with replies such as SEA PATROL and MCLOEDS.

I do have some complaints yet i wont meition the shows as I learned on other forums no bad news is appricated.

I agree with you there.

Neighbours cast are also great at replying too.

I been waiting for so so for a letter today, I got excited as I had something in the mail opened it and all it was was a photocopy from the office saying, I hope I like the show and enjoy the cards they sent me. So I looked and there was just 1 card of Catherine Mack pre signed. After all the letters I sent and time it took.

How did you know they weren't sorting mail, did you call? I called a few weeks to a month ago asking if Rhiannon got my birthday gift they said they hadn't seen it but nothing about no one was doing the mail. Why do they stop, doesn't it get sorted just when it comes in?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Merged posts, fixed spelling and punctuation.

I'm just assuming no one was sorting fan mail for that time as a couple of years ago that's exactly what happened as I talked to the guy who took over the role.

At the production office it's someone sole role to sort through fan mail to distribute to the actors and also answer letters sent to the cast on a whole or straight to the production office.

I'm currently collecting autographs for our charity auctions and last week a few things occurred and things accidently revealed to me that I'm sure that they've had no one in the role since December and only just found someone again. Could be wrong but sure that's what happened. So actors should now have a whole heap of mail to catch up on!

I agree with you there.

Neighbours cast are also great at replying too.

Yes next to H&A they come close in being nice as I use to know people there. yet now Im dispointed with them. However that doesnt take away the good they do to others.

Theres one show Im very hurt at I wont meition. Its not Neighbours.