The Autograph Thread

Is there a reason why 95% of the cast haven't had any new fancards for years??

Does anyone know?

Or have they stopped making them completely?

I hope that they will make new ones for everyone soon, it's about time everyone gets new cards, even VJ.

And not only get a new version of the cards with old photos on.

People don't look the same after 3-4 years, esp, not teens.

Great to see everyone's replies! However i'm super confused as to where to send letters. I've seen 2 different addresses on here and Rhiannon Fish on Twitter has been posting the mail address as

(Actor's Name)

Home & Away

C/O Channel 7

PO BOX 777

Outline

NSW 2009

Can anyone enlighten me please? :blink:

I saw that too 4853 and was wondering about it myself. Maybe CH7 have a new mail address?

I'm hoping someone can help me with the answers to this..

I'm looking for scans of some older fancards( some I know exist, some I don't know if they exist or not)

Adam Willits - does anyone know if there was a B/W card issued of him around 1994-98?

Helen Bozich - I know there was a B/W card between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Ray Meagher - I know there was 2 B/W cards issued between 1988-94, does anyone have scans??

Lyn Collingwood - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Amanda Newman-Phillips - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Gerry Sont - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Sandi Lillingston - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

John Morris - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Dannii Minogue - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Andrew Hill - does anyone know if there was a B/W card issued of him around 1994-98?

Guy Pearce - I know there was a B/W between 1988-94, does anyone have a scan?

Tina Thomson - I know there was a B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have a scan?

Matt Doran - I know there was a B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have a scan?

Lisa Lackey - I know there was a B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have a scan?

Laura Vazquez - I know there was a B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have a scan?

Nic Testoni - I know there was 4 B/W cards issued between 1994-98, does anyone has scans?

Nic Testoni - does anyone know if there was a colored A5 card issued between 1999-05, does anyone have scan?

Ben Unwin - I know there was 3 B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have scans?

Alex O'Han - I know there was 2 B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have scans?

Nick Hardcastle - Does anyone know is there was a B/W card issued between 1994-98?

Graeme Squires - I know there was a clolored A5 card issued between 1999- 05, does anyone have a scan?

Rebecca Cartwright - I know there was a B/W between 1994-98, does anyone have a scan?

If anyone have scans of or have the chance to scan them for me, please help? Have bee trying to find these scans for a long time.

Or if anyone knows anything about these cards let me know.

PM me and I'll give you my email.

Thanks!

//maciam

• 2 weeks later...