The Autograph Thread

Oh my gosh. You are so lucky. ihave never seen a sucess for her before. Maybe she has decided to start replying now. Perhaps I should write to her too. SO so so so lucky. Congrats. You have my e-mail, can you please send a scan?

maciam- can't believe you got a reply from Ada. Never seen one. Yeah I wonder if she's making her way through some fanmail or it was just your letter.

I got a reply from Georgie Parker today- first I've seen on here. I sent the letter when her first ep went to air. Will try to get a scan up soon so you can all see what her auto is like.

maciam- can't believe you got a reply from Ada. Never seen one. Yeah I wonder if she's making her way through some fanmail or it was just your letter.

I got a reply from Georgie Parker today- first I've seen on here. I sent the letter when her first ep went to air. Will try to get a scan up soon so you can all see what her auto is like.

I got a reply from Ada a couple of years back, it's posted somewhere in this thread. Good to see Georgie is starting to reply to her mail, hopefully i get a reply to mine soon too :D

Just looked up my records and I sent to Georgie in November last year. So took 7 months for a reply.

And last time I wrote to Ada was 18 months ago as didn't send to her in my last lot. So unlikely for me to get a reply if she is going through her mail. Goes to show to keep sending to those actors even if you don't think you'll get a reply. You never know

Edited by Yellow601

Just looked up my records and I sent to Georgie in November last year. So took 7 months for a reply.

And last time I wrote to Ada was 18 months ago as didn't send to her in my last lot. So unlikely for me to get a reply if she is going through her mail. Goes to show to keep sending to those actors even if you don't think you'll get a reply. You never know

As far as i remember it took Ada about 18 months to reply to my letter when i sent to her so i wouldn't give up hope on gettin a reply back yet, mine is posted on page 26 of this thread if anyone wants to have a look.

Edited by irish_angel

I recieved personally signed fancard from Georgie about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago. Ada's camee yeasterday. Also got from Sonia during this time.

Never got any replies on my letters for them though. All cards are personally signed, bt came from the Home and away office together with the letter the staff always put in.

The actors probably only signed the cards and then the office sent out them. Last letter I got was from Link 30th may.

Sure, Gomez, I'll email you a pic. Maybe you can help me upload it here??

A self addressed stamped envelope. You place this inside the envelope you sent you letter in and they send the autograph back in that envelope. But since you are unsure what it is I am guessing you didnt send one.