The Autograph Thread

^ I love Lincoln he is my favourite Braxton boy and a really good actor. I saw him on one of his previous shows 'Tangle.' He played a bad boy in that as well. He was really amazing.

I got my fancard back from him the other day. I didn't get a note either :( . I would have liked one. Maybe in a few months I should write to him again ;)

On my fancard he said that my letter was the nicest letter he has recieved.

I was so happy that he wrote that.

I got a page long letter from Rhiannon Fish and I was really happy about that :D

I would have been happy not to have received a note if he'd written that on my fan card! But I love that he was encouraging on my fan card and letter for me to continue scriptwriting. Lovel lovely lad :)

Congrats on your Rhiannon Fish success, she's a lovely girl! Do you hve scans of the fan card and letter?

Thanks. Yeah I was pretty happy about it. I guess it makes up for no letter. I love Lincoln, he is very very talentend.

Today I got back Esther Anderson and David Jones Roberts. I sent 2 fan cards to David and he kindly signed both and personalised one. I sent a poster to Esther and she signed it and also signed a fancard for me and wrote a sweet note on the poster and fan card.

Very happy with these successes.

I am going to send to Steve Peacock tomorrow and hopefully Axel Whitehead at the end of the week.

Sure I can post scans. I will post scans of the all later. :D

Thanks. Yeah I was pretty happy about it. I guess it makes up for no letter. I love Lincoln, he is very very talentend.

Today I got back Esther Anderson and David Jones Roberts. I sent 2 fan cards to David and he kindly signed both and personalised one. I sent a poster to Esther and she signed it and also signed a fancard for me and wrote a sweet note on the poster and fan card.

Very happy with these successes.

I am going to send to Steve Peacock tomorrow and hopefully Axel Whitehead at the end of the week.

Sure I can post scans. I will post scans of the all later. :D

Do you send them fancards and posters to sign?? I thought they had the cards to sign and send out.

I wrote to head office sometime last year and asked for Pre-print fancards. But instead I got a bunch of unsigned fancards...so I decided to send them to the actor/actress and get them to sign it. I got the poster that I sent Esther in the Official Home and Away magazine in 2009 ( I think :/ )

I sent the poster because I had nothing better to do with it so I might as well have got it signed.

I didn't send a fancard to Lincoln, only a letter.

I just sent to Steve Peacock and only sent a letter as I dont have a fancard of him.

I only send the fancards if I have an unsigned one of them as I have no use of one that isnt signed.

My David J-R success only look less then 2 weeks and the Esther one took about a month. People have said David isnt very good with fanmail so I wasnt expecting anything back for a while. I was so surprised when I got it back so soon

I wrote to head office sometime last year and asked for Pre-print fancards. But instead I got a bunch of unsigned fancards...so I decided to send them to the actor/actress and get them to sign it. I got the poster that I sent Esther in the Official Home and Away magazine in 2009 ( I think :/ )

I sent the poster because I had nothing better to do with it so I might as well have got it signed.

I didn't send a fancard to Lincoln, only a letter.

I just sent to Steve Peacock and only sent a letter as I dont have a fancard of him.

I only send the fancards if I have an unsigned one of them as I have no use of one that isnt signed.

My David J-R success only look less then 2 weeks and the Esther one took about a month. People have said David isnt very good with fanmail so I wasnt expecting anything back for a while. I was so surprised when I got it back so soon

I have also heard about David not beeing good to reply letters.

But I also have one from him, so I guess we both got lucky??

And I have never heard about anyone getting anything from either Josh QT or Luke J.

Hope for some more this week.

Yeah and I have never seen one from Ada either. Josh was on the back of the Esther poster and I asked her to ask Josh to sign it if she can, but I also said that I understand if she cant as they both have busy filming scheduals. So either she tried and he refused to or she was anyable to.

Last year I sent a poster to Rebecca Breeds and Ada was on the back. I asked Rebecca to get Ada to sign it if it is possible. On a little note she said she was unable to find Ada to sign it. Oh well. At least she tried. I supose the only way to get these people is in person. Now that I know that I will try get them when they are doing the melbourne show or some convention like that. Tessa James was also hard to get. SHe was easy to get when she first joined the show but then she stopped. I should have sent to her back that. I guess I will have to get her IP as well. I have like 4 pre prints of her, in attempts to get an authentic. =/