The Autograph Thread

A self addressed stamped envelope. You place this inside the envelope you sent you letter in and they send the autograph back in that envelope. But since you are unsure what it is I am guessing you didnt send one.

Nope, I never use SASE.

When I see the episodes with Heath and Bianca now, I understand why Dan wrote

"I love Heath the best of course but I think Bianca is 2nd can you guess why?"

He wrote this in my letter before the Heath/Bianca episodes had started to air.. (I recieved the letter/card from him 12/4)

-Thanks Gomez for uploading my Ada card-

I met Esther at Palm Beach last year when I was with friends, she walked up to us and said hi, she was so sweet and I was so nervous I could barely talk to her. I got my photo taken with her but I had put on a lot of weight at the time and I'm embarrassed by it so I won't post it. I would love to write to her to tell her how much I appreciated what she had done for us but am a little embarrassed being a 25 year old male. She was so happy and beautiful in person and I just adore her now. I also want to write to her to tell her how much I loved her performance during the whole Joey storyline and appreciated how she defended the storyline in interviews but so nervous that I won't get a reply. I wrote to Mark Furze and Kate Ritchie a few years ago and never got a reply and convinced myself they were probably sharing the letters in the green room and laughing about them... I have issues I know.

^ hey. Esther is very good with her fanmail and really appriciates each letter she gets. She replies very fast as well and always sends a fancard with something kind so say. I don't think they will laugh at letters as they are all very nice people and really appriciate the fans. The fans are what keep the show running and they all seem to understand that so they are very kind to the fans and reply fan letters.

I wrote to Kate Richie a few years ago and never got a reply. Most of them a very good with fanmail but there are a few who do not reply.

^ hey. Esther is very good with her fanmail and really appriciates each letter she gets. She replies very fast as well and always sends a fancard with something kind so say. I don't think they will laugh at letters as they are all very nice people and really appriciate the fans. The fans are what keep the show running and they all seem to understand that so they are very kind to the fans and reply fan letters.

I wrote to Kate Richie a few years ago and never got a reply. Most of them a very good with fanmail but there are a few who do not reply.

Thanks I might give it a go, fingers crossed. I might send one to Steve as well. I can't wait to it gets warmer cause I want to go back to Palm Beach to meet some others. I was so happy that I got to meet Esther that day and was so scared to say hi luckily she came up to us I was so star-struckeded.

^ Yeah you are so lucky. I have never met any of the cast but hopefully one day I can go to Palm Beach and meet them. That would be so amazing.

Steve has been amazing with fanmail so far, and you will get a reply from him. I sent to him the other day so I can't wait to get him back :D

Well there has been quit a few success' from Steve lately so I think he is going to keep replying letters. I read in an interview with the River boys that Steve loves meeting fans and being aprocached on the street. So I think you are in with a good chance even though he has been on for a while.

Keep in mind they have busy scheduals and with the growing fan base it can take months for them to reply.

Thanks for posting those pictures, Brittany. I love seeing other people's scans, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one to post mine. You've got some beautiful fan cards there - the Rhiannon reply is lovely, her reply is probably the favourite reply I've received. The Esther ones are beautiful too - where did you get that poster from, I'd die for one of those.

Also, is it likely that David Jones-Roberts only replies to female fans or just is a difficult one to get like Tessa as I wrote to him at the end of 2009 and haven't heard anything back. To be fair though, I suppose you win some, you lose some. I'm tempted to write to him again if he's been replying to fan mail recently.