I've gotten fan cards from

2 from Todd Lasance

1 from Tessa James

1 from Luke Mitchell

1 from Esther Anderson

1 from Jodi Gordon

1 from David Jones-Roberts

1 from Rebecca Breeds

I have written to Lincoln Younes,Esther Anderson (again),Samara Weaving,Luke Mitchell (again),Steve Peacocke,Charles Cottier,Demi Harman and Rhiannon Fish asking them all for signed fan cards.

he rights the same thing to everyone

Not quite, it seems that he uses a template and then answers individual questions in the second paragraph. I got a reply from Stephen with a letter today as well :D I'm really thrilled, he comes across as very articulate, respects the fans and appreciates the support. I also think it's very sweet that he writes in the letters 'sorry for the delayed reply'- it's not like he has to reply so that is very nice of him :D

I hope he goes to America and does well there, he really deserves it :D

Congrats on your reply too, Marie! I will post scans of my fan card and letter soon!

he rights the same thing to everyone

Not quite, it seems that he uses a template and then answers individual questions in the second paragraph. I got a reply from Stephen with a letter today as well :D I'm really thrilled, he comes across as very articulate, respects the fans and appreciates the support. I also think it's very sweet that he writes in the letters 'sorry for the delayed reply'- it's not like he has to reply so that is very nice of him :D

I hope he goes to America and does well there, he really deserves it :D

Congrats on your reply too, Marie! I will post scans of my fan card and letter soon!

I got one too today, with a nice letter ...completes the River Boys for me so am really happy....just have to find a frame to stick em in now...

Congrats, Riverboi69! :D It's lovely to see people getting replies and to see this thread active again :D

To my surprise I got a reply from David Jones-Roberts today with a note 'Thanks for your support and kind words'. I am shocked it was from him as I was expecting Georgie Parker - she's the most recent cast member I wrote to. I wrote to David in September 2009, so it took two years :o

I can't believe it took two years! I loved the Kelly/Xavier romance so I'm thrilled with this :D