The Autograph Thread

I got a reply from Shane Withington! I have almost all of the current cast! Theres about 6/7 I need now, but some of them I won't hold out hope for!! :)

:o Do you have a scan? Did he write you a letter? I'd love to seeany pictures you have, he's one of my faves :D How long did it take and when did you write to him? Which cards do you have and which actors haven't replied?

Sorry for all the questions! :D

I wrote to Rhiannon the other day, she's the first person I've written to so I hope I get a reply. Has anyone here had a reply from her? I love looking at the pictures of everyone's letters/ fan cards - you are all so lucky!

I'm sure you will get a reply, best of luck! :D

Thanks Riverboi! :) Who have you written to/who would you like to write to?

Hey edward, so far I have had replies off Ray (alf) Amy (Rachel) Bernard (Hugo) Axle (liam) Cornelia (Morag) Sonia (Gina) Jordan (Jai) Todd (Aden) Luke (Romeo) Emily (Marilyn) & all three River Boys....I really want a reply from Charles (dex) cos he's a kool character.

Yeah I'll get a pic up really soon! I don't have my camera at the minute though... I sent to him about 5 or so months ago! No he just sent me a fancard which said "Best Wishes.... Shane Withington" :)

I have:

Lyn Collingwood

Jodi Gordon

Esther Anderson

Jordan Rodriguez

David Jones-Roberts

Rebecca Breeds

Lisa Gormley

Rhiannon Fish

Axle Whitehead

Amy Matthews

Ray Meagher

Luke Mitchell

Samara Weaving

Robert Mammone

Sonia Todd

Lincoln Younes

Steve Peacocke

Dan Ewing

John Withington

I've written to Charles, Georgie, Emily, and Jay recently and I'm still waiting to hear back from them

And I've written too Lynne, Ada and Josh about a year or 2 ago, I actually wrote twice, but I'm not holding out any hope for them!

I also wrote to Tessa, Lincoln, Todd, Luke Jacobz, Jessica and Charlotte but never got anything back! :( And they were all my faves! lol