The Autograph Thread

Congrats, Riverboi69! :D It's lovely to see people getting replies and to see this thread active again :D

To my surprise I got a reply from David Jones-Roberts today with a note 'Thanks for your support and kind words'. I am shocked it was from him as I was expecting Georgie Parker - she's the most recent cast member I wrote to. I wrote to David in September 2009, so it took two years :o

I can't believe it took two years! I loved the Kelly/Xavier romance so I'm thrilled with this :D

Wow, great reply!! I've written twice to David... and had lost all hope so maybe He will reply to me in time.... You seem to have quite a collection Edward :) am looking forward to seeing them

Thanks Riverboi :D I'm sure you'll get a reply soon.

The fan card I want the most right now is Shane Withington (John Palmer). I've never seen a reply from him, I have written to him but he's pobably as unlikely to reply as Josh Quong-Tart so I don't hold out much hope!

I had my Samara Weaving fan card and letter framed this week. Here's a picture:

DSCF1012.jpg

I wrote to Rhiannon the other day, she's the first person I've written to so I hope I get a reply. Has anyone here had a reply from her? I love looking at the pictures of everyone's letters/ fan cards - you are all so lucky!

Yes, I got a handwritten A4 letter, and a signed card for me.. It was when she was new on the show.

Thanks Riverboi :D I'm sure you'll get a reply soon.

The fan card I want the most right now is Shane Withington (John Palmer). I've never seen a reply from him, I have written to him but he's pobably as unlikely to reply as Josh Quong-Tart so I don't hold out much hope!

I had my Samara Weaving fan card and letter framed this week. Here's a picture:

DSCF1012.jpg

haha I am sooooo glad It isn't just me who frames their replys..I've just been hanging some in my bedroom, not framed my H&A cards as yet...as not got that many...need to get a few more letters sent off tbh...samara's looks kool in your frame tho edward x

I wrote to Rhiannon the other day, she's the first person I've written to so I hope I get a reply. Has anyone here had a reply from her? I love looking at the pictures of everyone's letters/ fan cards - you are all so lucky!

I'm sure you will get a reply, best of luck! :D

Thanks Riverboi! :) Who have you written to/who would you like to write to?