The Autograph Thread

Maciam I sent your Josh Fan card in the post today.

Congrats to all who have gotten replies from thier favs.

I love Aussie shows. I had alot of luck getting Fan cards and some personel messages. I had sucesses like Lisa McCune and still waiting on some like Rebecca Gibney! I will post my lists soon.

Edited by samdanfan

Received this in the mail today!! I sent my letter only a couple months ago, so it was really quick! It's funny, I wrote him that I had just watched a great HAA episode while I'd had my breakfast, and that that was the perfect way to start the day! Which it really is btw, you should all watch HAA in the mornings! Anyway, he wrote me back, as you can see, that he'd read my letter while he had his breakfast. I thought that was cute:)

81aa73d0.jpg

bd619323.jpg

I have never received a letter back yet but last weekend I stayed at the same hotel and I met Steve, Linc aka the River boys, Lisa, Samara, Lynne, David, Charles, Esther and other stars. I found Esther's purse and she was so happy never knew she lost it. Whats the addy again to write to Home and Away?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!

Two River boys use Twitter Dan and Lincoln as well as Samara, David, Charles, Ada, Lynne, Lisa, Charles and a few more.

Alexx the only other way to send your thoughts to the cast is on twitter, but Emily Symons doesn't use it. Lynne McGranger, Lisa Gormley (Bianca) and one of the River boys uses it (no idea which one - still can't tell them apart to be honest :P). And Cameron Welsh. Let us know how you get on writing to Emily and what she replies.
Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!

I have never received a letter back yet but last weekend I stayed at the same hotel and I met Steve, Linc aka the River boys, Lisa, Samara, Lynne, David, Charles, Esther and other stars. I found Esther's purse and she was so happy never knew she lost it. Whats the addy again to write to Home and Away?

Home & Away

ATTN Channel 7

Mobbs Lane

Epping NSW 2121

Australia

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!

That's not the addy I was given before.

Home & Away

ATTN Channel 7

Mobbs Lane

Epping NSW 2121

Australia

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!

Got two replies today. Lisa Gormley (took 3 weeks) and Dan Ewing (took 2 weeks). Quick replies this time, maybe it has to do with the end of year and they're all catching up on fanmail.

As for address this is it:

HOME AND AWAY

SEVEN NETWORK

GPO BOX 7777

SYDNEY

NSW 2001

AUSTRALIA

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Lucky you. I have only ever received one from Paul O'Brien but it was a photo copy. I have sent letters now so not sure when they will be there to get them or they get sent them on holidays. I have met Lisa, she is nice. Did they both write letters or just signed a fan card?

Got two replies today. Lisa Gormley (took 3 weeks) and Dan Ewing (took 2 weeks). Quick replies this time, maybe it has to do with the end of year and they're all catching up on fanmail.

As for address this is it:

HOME AND AWAY

SEVEN NETWORK

GPO BOX 7777

SYDNEY

NSW 2001

AUSTRALIA

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!