What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Revolutionary Road

- mind numbing

- tragic

- upsetting

&& amazing acting from Leo & Kate, those two were born to work together. I was completely blown away by the emotion put into it by both of them...

this film, made me sick to my stomach in some ways but was just amazing

Go to see it. I swear. Go to it.

Omg I am dying to see it!!

I will deffo try and make it after your strong reccomendation :D

it was everything i wasn't expecting, including the storyline that they didn't quite reveal during trailers.

you must let me know what you think of it after you see it! :)

Revolutionary Road

- mind numbing

- tragic

- upsetting

&& amazing acting from Leo & Kate, those two were born to work together. I was completely blown away by the emotion put into it by both of them...

this film, made me sick to my stomach in some ways but was just amazing

Go to see it. I swear. Go to it.

I saw it on Sunday, it was a totally amazing, brilliant film. Yeah Kate and Leo were fantastic, very true- they were born to work together.

Revolutionary Road

Firstly, Kate Winslet is the Meryl Streep of her generation. Just fantastic acting from her.

Secondly, not sure I liked it. Yeah it's a great film, brilliantly acted, directed etc. But when you walk out of a film thinking that you might as well give up on all your dreams now because once you get married and have kids your life is over and meaningless, then I'm not sure you enjoyed it.

The whole film just felt like a huge anti-marriage story. I felt it didn't have a point other than to batter you to death with the misery of these two people. But I think it's just me, it just wasn't my type of film I guess.

But I think it's just me.

Definitley not just you. I reviewed it a few pages back with pretty much the exact same sentiment. I almost found myself warming to her in some small way but for the majority of it my biggest issue was that the characters had no redeeming qualities- it's definitley not a film I want to go seeing again.

But I think it's just me.

Definitley not just you. I reviewed it a few pages back with pretty much the exact same sentiment. I almost found myself warming to her in some small way but for the majority of it my biggest issue was that the characters had no redeeming qualities- it's definitley not a film I want to go seeing again.

It's not something I'm going to go and see again. It was very depressing. I kept thinking it cant be near the end because they're still miserable. Kate and Leo are awesome together. Their chemsitry is magic. Still like them in Titanic better, though.