What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Also laura marano (Austin &Ally) and Avan Jogia (Victorious)

what's love got to do with it?

I didn't really like Avan Jorgias characters in it he was annoying. Also her boyfriend in it was a bit boring. Jordi Webber did a good job as Jack. A very different character from Kahu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nimona.

A movie on Netflix that I had been longing to see as it looked cool. Since it was nominated for an Oscar, Netflix uploaded the movie in full to YouTube as a way to celebrate, so I watched it there. I thought it was gonna be good, didn't expect it to be amazing.

Spoiler

A knight-to-be Ballister Boldheart is accused of a horrid crime, so as a wanted man, he hides out. A redheaded girl named Nimona sees the news story on TV and sees potential in Ballister as a potential villain, so she looks for him and tries her best to befriend him, at last she's successful. Nimona is able to shapeshift into an array of animals. So, with Nimona's help, they try to clear Ballister's name!

Nimona_poster.png

• 1 month later...