What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

I thought it was nice but I didn't really like the fact they mixed the 3 last books into one movie. The 4 actresses were great. I like the actor who played Leo. He's cute.

Too bad, they didn't show Tibby dealing with Bailey's death. :(

I was disappointed when Effie, Lena's little sister, wasn't in the first movie. I liked her character in the books. Effie does show up in the 2nd movie but she is a b****. I don't recall her being awful in the books. I haven't read the last book though. Maybe she is different in that one. :unsure:

I read the 3 first books a few years ago and I liked them even though I would have appreciated them even more if I had been a teenager. But it's a nice story about friendship.

Slumdog Millionaire. Will someone please tell me what is the big deal about this film? It's good sure, but not aMAzing by any means.

I'm well aware I'm probably the only person that is of this opinion.

I'm exactly the same - it was a grand movie, and I liked the way they formed it but ... it didn't move me or anything like that...

[high five]

Saw Changeling yesterday - oh my god, it's chilling that that was a real story.

Slumdog Millionaire. Will someone please tell me what is the big deal about this film? It's good sure, but not aMAzing by any means.

I'm well aware I'm probably the only person that is of this opinion.

I'm exactly the same - it was a grand movie, and I liked the way they formed it but ... it didn't move me or anything like that...

[high five]

Saw Changeling yesterday - oh my god, it's chilling that that was a real story.

I'm so glad I'm not alone! Although I fear we're very much in the minority considering the amount of BAFTAS it scooped up. Annoyingly.

I really want to see Changeling; it's the next on my list. :)

'Changeling' is on my list of things to watch, along with 'The Reader' and a fair few others!

Can't wait to see 'Marley and Me' when it comes out over here (I'm determined to wait it out and watch it on the big screen). The trailer is damn hilarious.

As for the last movie I actually watched.....I watched 'The Score' with Bob De Niro and Edward Norton.