What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

I just re-watched the Godfather last week and I finally watched the Godfather Part II, and in one sitting, and honestly, I'm not that impressed. Part 1 because it could have lost about 20 minutes when Michael marries the girl in Sicily, who then gets killed in a car bomb and is never mentioned again. And Part II just didn't hold my attention for the whole 200 minutes, although the last hour or so was brilliant. I've decided my favourite gangster movie is The Untouchables (although I still have to watch Goodfellas).

Also, the 1933 King Kong. Highly unconvincing, I'll take Andy Serkis and Peter Jackson any day.

I watched something the other night, and can't for the life of me remember what it was, or even what it was about -

Oh hang on, it was about football ... err, some guy brought in to play football as a new quarterback, from the 'junior' team but he was amazing - black guy.

Can't remember the name of the film at all.

Watched 'Shooter' yesterday - fabulous!

The Family Stone.

I cried at a couple of points during the film :( mainly at the end when the mother wasnt there for the next Christmas and at the last scene it just zoomed into the picture of the mother.

Diane Keaton was brilliant in it and so was Sarah Jessica Parker.

Revolutionary Road

- mind numbing

- tragic

- upsetting

&& amazing acting from Leo & Kate, those two were born to work together. I was completely blown away by the emotion put into it by both of them...

this film, made me sick to my stomach in some ways but was just amazing

Go to see it. I swear. Go to it.

Revolutionary Road

- mind numbing

- tragic

- upsetting

&& amazing acting from Leo & Kate, those two were born to work together. I was completely blown away by the emotion put into it by both of them...

this film, made me sick to my stomach in some ways but was just amazing

Go to see it. I swear. Go to it.

Omg I am dying to see it!!

I will deffo try and make it after your strong reccomendation :D