What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Slumdog Millionaire - Brilliant, totally deserves Best Picture. That said, I think it's a stretch that the last question would have been what it was. Still, the best and most confronting film I've ever seen on the big screen.

Also, Cliffhanger, which wasn't as good as I remembered it, but still one of Sylvester Stallone's best, and Titanic, which I had never seen from start to finish - it turns out I had only missed about 10 minutes or so between the TV screenings. Fantastic movie. Glad to have crossed it off my list.

Slumdog Millionaire - Brilliant, totally deserves Best Picture. That said, I think it's a stretch that the last question would have been what it was. Still, the best and most confronting film I've ever seen on the big screen.

I agree. I loved it but i didn't exactly find it comforting or 'feel good' like is suggested. Sure the ending is what you'd expect but the whole thing was pretty tragic.

I saw Bride Wars last night. Sometimes i love going to see a movie where you can just sit there and enjoy it and have a laugh. I loved how the it wasn't really about getting married, it was pretty much about how important friendships are. Aww :lol:

I agree. I loved it but i didn't exactly find it comforting or 'feel good' like is suggested. Sure the ending is what you'd expect but the whole thing was pretty tragic.

confronting, not comforting.