What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Revolutionary Road- I'm still stuck between deciding whether I was just dissapointed or I completely loathed it. I think I'm going to have to read the book to make up my mind on the actual story because I refuse to believe a movie with such SUPERB, breathtaking actors like Kate and Leo could be so devoid of any point. At the end of the movie I expect something that makes me go "ahh that makes sense now" or something to ponder, a movie that has enriched my life IN ANY small way or at the very least, be it cheesy or cliche or dramatically sad, something I enjoyed sitting through for a few hours. This movie was just not. It was misery, misery and more misery with no real point or conclusion reached at the end, and the most miserable part of it all was not how their perfect dream and life began to smother them or how their toxic relationship took on severe bouts of bi polar, it was that at some point you actually believe they do or did love each other. If there's any word I could use to describe the film that's not negative it would probably be real. The only thing I really enjoyed was that the "insane" guy was without a doubt the most sane person in the entire film. And without question Kate and Leo run rings around other actors of this day and age. I just felt completely detached from the entire film.

I'm going to go watch Titanic now (even though I've never particularly been a masive fan) and focus solely on Jack and Kate- pretending there was never another movie made with the same actors. :)

Edited by Jamey-Maria

My friends and I had a movie night last night. We watched In Bruges and Baby Mama. They were both really funny, but In Bruges was sad as well. I loved the ending, it was so well planned. Then we found something called "Sex and Death 101" on TV. It was horrifying and I wish the MIB would come and erase my memory of it :( I didn't want to see my ex-drama teacher's son like that... *shudder.*