EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I'm so excited for the return of Kat and Alfie! They Were a great couple and I am certain that they will liven up the show again.

I too am very curious to who killed Archie Mitchell. Eastenders are doing a very good job with the secrecy of who has actually murdered him; they all have a motive! Although, I really hope that it isn't someone really obvious to have killed him ie. Phil, I should hope that it is someone that will shock us all. The revealation of the murderer is an episode I will not fail to miss!

Can I just say that little Tiffany is absolutely hilarious! The whole 'You're NFI..' drama was brill! :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited about fridays live episode, like the rest of the country im sure, i just want to know who Archie's killer is.

My prediction is Stacey or Ronnie.

Yeah I am soooooo excited about fridays live ep :D

I think its either gona be Ronnie,Stacey or Jack. Or Peggy.

I'm getting really excited about Friday as well. I really have no clue as to who the killer is. I want it to be Peggy, but it could be anyone really. Hopefully it will be one of the main suspects, not some random character like Ryan or Becca, or a returning character like Sean.

Strangely, even though this is a huge week in Eastenders, I haven't been that impressed with the last two episodes. They were just a bit subdued or something, there wasn't enough misery!!! I suppose they want to keep all the really exciting stuff for Friday. Can't wait to see if there are any slip-ups or mistakes during the live broadcast. I know Eastenders is as far from comedy as you can get, but I remember the live episode of Will & Grace and how the cast kept having to stop themselves from laughing. I wonder if Friday will be anyting like that.

my two main suspects are peggy and bradley.

really thought it was peggy after the ring was planted in janine's room, and peggy goes to ronnie 'oh i don't think the police will be bothering us anymore!' she seemed very confident of that, which makes me think she planted the ring in janine's room.

also, what use would bradley have with the ring. i thought he might've given it to stacey whn he proposed but he didn't. peggy probly took it coz she liked wearing it while she was married to archie, and wanted it back!

I for one will definitely not be missing the live episode on Friday! I'm so excited not only because we are going to find out Archie's killer but the fact that it is a live episode makes it much more interesting... wonder if anyone will make a mistake. :P

My prediction has been Grant all along. Hopefully I am right, I think it'll be really good to see him back as the killer! In a few episodes we've heard Grant mentioned where Peggy had wanted him to help them... maybe he helped them by murdering Archie? I think it was yesterdays (?) episode where we saw Phil answer the phone to him, perhaps a clue?

I'll suppose we'll just have to wait until Friday but I pray that it is not Peggy.. I think that it will be far too obvious and I wouldn't be suprised at all!

I don't know why but i'm thinking they are concentrating on Bradley too much for it to be him :unsure: and i think Janine is far too obvious. I just keep thinking of different people all the time , im even started to suspect Stacey's friend :P

I'm like you Abi, just cant wait to see how different it will seem when they are acting live :)

Archived