EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I reckon Bradley knew Stacey had done it and he killed himself on purpose to protect her by making it look like he killed Archie.

Yeah, I think Stacey told him when they were packing (could have been before). I think this because before he jumped he yelled 'run Stacey!' And it would make no sense for him to just yell that if she didn't do anything. :blink:

Yeah , I think she told him when she said 'no more secrets' and she put his hands on her baby bump!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling all through the episode that it would be Stacey, was still quite shocking though, and poor Bradley :(:( cant believe he's dead, i wasnt expecting that at all, i thought he would go on the run if anything.

All in all no major fluffing of lines, apart form Max & Jack, and Peggys little slip up with Janine's name :lol: you think she would know it by now :P

Quality quality episode. & although I had a feeling it could’ve been Stacey; I was nonetheless shocked. Jaw dropping ending.

I liked how Bradley’s life ended. Imo, it was realistic, and fitting for his character. He definitely knew Stacey killed Archie, that’s why he jumped. This way, he comes across as guilty thus, the case is dropped and so Stacey can continue to live her life without a prison sentence [& Sophie [Marsden] more or less confirmed that on BBC3]. Stacey most probably told him in the bedroom. The thing that intrigued me the most was the blood red hand prints.

The other part that literally had me gob smacked was Ronnie’s confession. SERIOUSLY?!!! :o! Does that make Archie Danielle’s father? Ewwwww! I’m so glad Stacey killed him. Roxy just made me want to PUNCH her throughout the whole thing. She is such a child. Argh! & although I hate to say it Rita was probably the worst of the night.

There some hiccups. It was expected though. Scott messing up his line at the beginning and Jake, shoving his fingers down his throat to make him sick. LOL! Couldn’t help but have a bit of a chuckle. :P

Kudos to Lacey Turner. She was spectacular tonight & a real trooper for going ahead with it despite being ill. Lacey along with Samantha and Jake were by far the best tonight. And well done to Santer and Co for keeping it on the dl for so long. :P

I liked how Bradley’s life ended. Imo, it was realistic, and fitting for his character. He definitely knew Stacey killed Archie, that’s why he jumped. This way, he comes across as guilty thus, the case is dropped and so Stacey can continue to live her life without a prison sentence [& Sophie [Marsden] more or less confirmed that on BBC3]. Stacey most probably told him in the bedroom. The thing that intrigued me the most was the blood red hand prints.

Thats exactly what i thought, he obviously knew it was Stacey and he wanted to protect her from going to prison, so with him dead the police will think they have their man and stop digging, at least i guess that was Bradley's reasoning.

It was a great episode though, fabulous acting and not many slip ups :P

The other part that literally had me gob smacked was Ronnie’s confession. SERIOUSLY?!!! :o! Does that make Archie Danielle’s father? Ewwwww!

I thought that and after he had done what he did to her she found out she was pregnant and that is why he made her give the baby away i hope thay follow the story up i want to know if he was daniells father

Thats exactly what i thought, he obviously knew it was Stacey and he wanted to protect her from going to prison, so with him dead the police will think they have their man and stop digging, at least i guess that was Bradley's reasoning.

It was a great episode though, fabulous acting and not many slip ups :P

I dont think Bradley killed himself at all!!

If indeed he was trying to protect Stacey then what was the whole point of him telling her to run ?

Anyway tonight just proves that Eastenders is most definitely,without a doubt the best soap on TV at the moment. Its totally unmissable and I think Diederick Santer should definitely be very proud of where he has taken the show during his reign as Exec. Producer! He will go down as one of the best EP's thats for sure, and I just want to say thanks for bringing Eastenders to life over the past few years, I have enjoyed all his big storylines so much and he has built the strongest cast the shows ever seen - which has been said by lots of the cast.. He will be missed on Eastenders , I just hope Bryan Kirkwood will be able to continue the quality of Eastenders :)

and another thing - the entire cast have such an amazing chemistry!!! The aftermath show was so lovely to watch because all the actors and actresses are such great friends and they all have such a laugh. I bet they have heaps and heaps of fun working at Eastenders!!

I think it’s interesting how none of the cast knew who the killer was going to be. I’m not sure how far ahead they do the filming (two maybe three months) but presumably if they’d already filmed the scenes after Bradley’s death then the police are not going to find out it was Stacey anytime soon. It will be interesting to see Monday’s episode and how Max and Stacey are around each other although they did say that they shot alternate endings for that episode. So it’s quite possible they could have filmed the aftermath for some of the other characters who confessed.

I have to say I thought everyone did brilliantly. I was really, really impressed. I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been. It was mentioned that there were slight hiccups but that’s understandable. Example of this was Ronnie not paying for the paint stripper. According to George Lamb anyway.

I didn’t know that the actor who played Archie was George Lamb’s dad. I really enjoyed the aftermath show and it was great to see Lesley Grantham again. I always liked dirty Den.

I can see how Roxy annoyed people. Her sister fessed up to being raped by her dad but she refused to believe her. Was that because she was grateful Archie gave her the pub? I didn’t make the connection that Archie could be Danielle’s father. Great to see some action with Phil and Ian. Is Ian ever going to stand up to him? Come to think of it there were very few characters that were never scarred of Phil in the slightest. Names that spring to mind Mark Fowler, Dennis Rickman and Dirty Den.

Archived