EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bracey tonight at the baby's scan were so cute!! :wub:

Bradley's being so supportive and the kid's not even his!

And then he's not gona even be sticking around to see what he/she is like!

He's leaving in february :( , and the baby won't be born by then, unless it's really premature or something!!

Dear Zsa Zsa (or whatever you're called), Wheelchair boy and Ben

Please **** off, now.

Yours truly

Devon

Agreed. I want Ben to go daaaan for killing Archie with his tap-dancing shoes. Haven't seen Zsa Zsa yet, but her name is too ridiculous for the show, a name like that is better suited to H&A. As for Adam, I cannot stand him! I'd love if they bombed his house, that would get rid of Minty and Manda as well, and hopefully Libby and Darren too. That lot are the worst characters on the show.

I have to agree, definately not liking Adam or Zsa Zsa, one big yawn fest :wink: as for Libby, why on earth is she upset about Darren? and more to the point what on earth does she see in him? to put it politely, he's a prat :rolleyes:

I think the reason shes upset is that she actually loves him, just because Darren cheated on her doesn't make her stop caring really. I haven't seen Zsa Zsa yet either and I've never liked Adam he really really annoys me! Darren used to get on my nerves a lot as well actually but I think I've started to warm to him.

Eastenders is turning into some kind of Neighbours-Skins-Hollyoaks hybrid, Arghhh! Sure, making me endure the pain watching of all these new teens on the real Eastenders is really gonna make we wanna see 'em on that crappy new web 'drama' 'E20...

And, isn't it about time Adam pissed off back to Oxford or, to be more precise, back up libby's arse?

Eastenders never really made use with their teens and they always were used for props or in the background adding their 2 cents worth... were as home and away are always giving the teens storylines and they are made use of just as much as the older characters.

I think its good that we are seeing the teens being used more, but I'm not a huge fan of these new comers Zsa Zsa and the pan-faced dude Lucy slept with. <_<

Hmmmm, something tells me theres a door to possible teenage pregnancy waiting to be opened.

Devon your right about Adam though. I cannot stand him... he does my head in. He's pathetic! <_<

Eastenders is turning into some kind of Neighbours-Skins-Hollyoaks hybrid, Arghhh! Sure, making me endure the pain watching of all these new teens on the real Eastenders is really gonna make we wanna see 'em on that crappy new web 'drama' 'E20...

And, isn't it about time Adam pissed off back to Oxford or, to be more precise, back up libby's arse?

Its hardly turning into Skins nor Hollyoaks , they only had 1 episode centred around the teens !

I agree I think rather than promote the web drama on the main show they are demoting it by showing how crap and annoying the main characters are :lol:

I loved all the fighting in tonights episode especially when Whitney sorted that Zsa Zsa out :D

and I really didn't think Sam would ever go as far as she is accusing Peggy of murder :o it just makes me hate her even more really, although I will hand it to her , her acting has improved so so much since her initial return.

Archived