EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of stuff going around the internet about it being Tracey :lol: i just can't imagine it, although stranger things have happen, i mean she has been in the background for years, maybe this is her big break :P

I am seriously looking forward to tomorrow night now, i did think it was Bradley but i think they are paying way too much attention to him now :unsure: so i have no idea anymore, just gonna stop guessing and wait for the reveal :rolleyes:

I've never been so excited about an episode of a soap. Not since Sam's death two years ago anyway. I'm meeting a couple of friends tomorrow at about 6 but i'm totally ditching them to go home and watch it, I really am that sad. Digitalspy has been going crazy lately, it'll probably crash either during or after the live episode.

I want it to be Peggy, or Tracy(weirder things have happened on Eastenders), but I now reckon it'll be Ryan, Sean, Grant or Stacy. I don't think it'll be any of the big suspects like Ronnie, Jack or Janine, and I especially don't think they would turn Phil or Ian into killers.

I hear that Sean is the favourite for being the killer. I think that it would be really good to see this happen and it could happen. Maybe he found out about Stacey and the baby? Even though Ronnie said Archie cannot be the father, they didn't know this at Christmas and Sean could have found out.

I would still like it to be Grant though, even though it will probably won't be him. I think Sean coming back will be very dramatic though and it would be great to see how they plan it out.

I don’t really watch Eastenders anymore but I saw last night’s episode and will definitely tune in tonight. I’m looking forward to seeing some old faces. I guess this is some sort of milestone. Slightly off topic from the main storyline but it’s funny because seeing Billy and remembering him when he was younger I didn’t realise he was the same person who played Sunni Valentine in Holly Oaks.

Archived