EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I don't like him right now either. He was great at the beginning, like you said, now though.. nah! Lol! Kat and Little Mo are well liked characters, he shouldn't be messing them around! He should just get back with Kat, he's so much better with her, as is she with him!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel embarrassed for the entire molfie storyline, and how it ends is absolutely ridiculous. Kat and Alfie in 2003 were a great pairing, everyone dubbing them the new Den and Angie, now episodes with them featuring have become senseless. For what it is, I don't think the triangle is scripter very well, and the concept is dire. Why is Shane Richie so adament the viewers love him and Little Mo? I cringe when they're together.

Isn't Jake Moon coming back? He could look after Nana, but it wouldn't be very convincing and her gone frees him up for other storylines. Nana just seems to sit in the house all day, she doesn't have any 'real' storylines like other elders around the Square.

No ‘Enders return for Patsy

Thursday, August 4 2005, 10:02 BST -- by Kris Green

Ex-EastEnders actress, Patsy Palmer has vowed never to step back onto the streets of Walford.

Patsy - who played Bianca Butcher - has branded the BBC soap “rubbishâ€.

Appearing yesterday on ITV’s This Morning she said: "I don't watch EastEnders. It is rubbish at the moment. I don't get to see loads of it - I don't know a lot of the new characters.

"I am allowed to say that because I am a viewer now."

Speaking about a possible return to Albert Square, she commented: "No, I'd never go back."

15- 19th August

from digital spy

Monday 15th August

Trisha turns up at the Millers’ but Rosie finds it hard to comfort her. Feeling sorry for Trisha, Rosie suggests to Keith that they allow her access to Aleesha. Keith, nervous of Ray’s violent temper, doesn’t think it’s a good idea. However, Rosie goes behind Keith’s back and arranges to meet up with her…

Elsewhere, Dennis confronts Chrissie about her motive for keeping the fact that she owns The Vic from Sharon.

Tuesday 16th August

Kat draws Chrissie’s attention to a police car outside The Vic and warns her to keep Zoë’s name out of the investigation. Dennis, meanwhile, asks Sharon not to tell the officers the more sordid details of Den’s disappearance.

Sharon tells the police that Chrissie was the last person to see Den, but will Chrissie be able to convince them that her husband’s disappearance is not out of character?

Elsewhere, Rosie prepares to attend Leo’s funeral.

Thursday 18th August

Sharon tells the police that Sam was the last person to see Den. Sam panics when Chrissie tells her but agrees to go along with Chrissie’s story. When questioned by police, Sam maintains that she and Den simply chatted and then he left but, feeling the

pressure, Sam starts to waver slightly.

Elsewhere, Dennis seeks some marital advice from Jim over Sharon’s preoccupation with finding Den. Dennis believes Jim is taking him for a pint and a curry for his stag “doâ€, but is surprised when he learns what Jim has arranged…

Friday 19th August

Sharon thanks Sam for helping the police with their search for Den. Aware that Chrissie now owns all of The Vic, Sam is determined to get even with her.

Meanwhile, Naomi settles into the Brannings’. However, Dot is unimpressed to catch Jim glancing at Naomi in her skimpy nightwear.

Elsewhere, Yolande and Mo are disappointed when Pauline backs out of the salsa night.When Yolande realises that it would’ve been Arthur’s birthday, she tells Pauline that she should be out enjoying herself with friends. Pauline agrees to go and meets a new dance partner, Joe.

EastEnders comeback for Mike Reid

BBC News

_40664944_reid5_203bbc.jpg

Actor Mike Reid is to return to the BBC soap EastEnders in December after three years away from the programme.

His character, used car dealer Frank Butcher, will appear in Albert Square for his daughter Janine's murder trial.

However, actress Charlie Brooks - who played Janine - will not be returning to the show after quitting last year.

Reid left EastEnders in November 2000 after complaining of exhaustion. But he made a brief return in January 2002 for a week-long special set in Spain.

He has since reprised his role as Frank in a one-off EastEnders special that saw his character selling cars and running a club in the West Country.

Reid's return coincides with that of Barbara Windsor as Peggy Butcher and Ross Kemp as her son, Grant Mitchell.

But he will rejoin the show just as Jessie Wallace leaves it after five years as Kat Moon (nee Slater).

"He is only back for the duration of the trial, but while he is there his presence ruffles a lot of feathers," said a BBC spokesman.

Another addition to the EastEnders cast is actor Matt Di Angelo, who will be joining the show in December as Pat Evans' nephew Deano Wicks.

Archived