EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still gutted that Chrissie's leaving. I think she's one of the best female characters, she's funny, she's scheming and she's independant.. she's got everything!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True. Bit hopefully we will have stronger characters to take over from her!

Liam :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's hoping, eh? The Millers should get the credit they deserve, they've given the soap some good drama. I think that the woman who plays Rosie should be nominated for Best Newcomer or something because her performances of late have been amazing.

Agree about the Millers. The only problem I have with them is that they are constantly inventing new family members! Suddenly Mickey has another dad and there's a sister called Dawn!

The stuff with Sam digging up Den's body looks really gruesome...I can't work out whether or not this is a good thing. There's a picture of Sam being driven away by the police in next week's TVQuick and she looks really deranged! I was actually a bit scared. :unsure:

Just watching today's ep; could Kat possibly wear any less clothes?! Yay for Ruby's return though! :D

Agree about the Millers. The only problem I have with them is that they are constantly inventing new family members! Suddenly Mickey has another dad and there's a sister called Dawn!

The stuff with Sam digging up Den's body looks really gruesome...I can't work out whether or not this is a good thing. There's a picture of Sam being driven away by the police in next week's TVQuick and she looks really deranged! I was actually a bit scared.  :unsure:

Just watching today's ep; could Kat possibly wear any less clothes?! Yay for Ruby's return though!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The fact that Mickey wasn't Keith's son was mentioned when they moved in. As was the daughter that was always said was going to come up! It was in all the soap mags when they put a list up of the new family.

I really like the picture of Sam in the police car: its evil. Am really looking forward to the next two weeks.

Have to say tonight wasnt as good as last night but it is certainly getting better! Hopefully the next two weeks will put it back on form!

Liam

I don't think tonight was as good as last night either but because last night was so good, matching it was bound to be tough!

I vaguely (sp?) remember the other Miller daughter being mentioned, is she actually coming into the show now?

Claire_Louise, you're so right about Kat! It's just part of her character now I suppose! I thought it was good what she said to Alfie, my opinion of him has really bombed since this whole love triangle storyline started. It just doesn't seem like something Alfie would do.

I'm also glad that Ruby is back. I just love the scenes with her and Stacey, so hilarious.

I vaguely (sp?) remember the other Miller daughter being mentioned, is she actually coming into the show now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes:

A few of the guys go to france with Mickey and end up meeting her there. Also starring is the guy who played Jim Carver in the bill. He plays Mickey's dad. Now if only i could remember his name!

Liam :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes:

A few of the guys go to france with Mickey and end up meeting her there. Also starring is the guy who played Jim Carver in the bill. He plays Mickey's dad. Now if only i could remember his name!

Liam :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers, Liam. That should be cool. :) Any idea of a time when this happens?

Yet another star to leave EE! It has just been announced that Billy Murray (Johnny) is to end his contract sometime early next year.

It also looks likely with Johhny and Tina on there way out that so may Ruby be- unless she stays with the Slaters. I will keep you posted.

Another one bites the dust:Characters set to leave!

Sharon

Dennis

Kat

Alfie

Chrissie

Tina

Sam

Johnny

Nana Moon

Will there still be an eastenders this time next year? With the decline of family affairs, brookside, and crossroads in recent years are we ending the era of soap?

Liam :(

Edit: I have just been searching TV Tome and since 2002 eastenders has had 51 cast members leave. :o There are another nine to go and there could be many more by the end of the year! That would mean in a three year span eastenders has lost almost 60 characters! :o

I am very concerned about the state of the series! I have been an avid viewer for many years and have defended the soap up until recently but now even i have to say that it is in serious trouble.

Over on digital spy there is a lot of speculation that returning cast members are only coming back to end stories that have still not reached a conclusion. If this is true we could be looking at nearly an entire new cast by this time next year.

The one thing that annoys me is the fact that characters just disappear. When the ferreiras left Sasha was seen waving bye to them-where did she go? Also Gus hasnt been seen for ages (months) but will be seen in episodes airing late Spetember! They are also bringing his brother back-yet when he was in the soap they gave him no stories.

Something needs to be done, and soon!

Archived