EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Although I've tried, I can't get excited about the Mitchell clan returning. Phil's return not so long ago was a BIG let down.. in my opinion at least! :P

I never liked Peggy, she's so annoying.. that voice!! :angry:

I'm also upset about Kat and Alfie leaving. Although I don't like Alfie very much right now. Stringing two women along is bad enough, but sisters? How horrible!! He was so much better when he was with Kat!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I could be alone in thinking this but, in my opinion, tonight's episode was fantastic!! The woman who plays Rosie Miller is an amazing actress and I was totally captivated by her scenes with Dot. She's a reasonably new character and normally I think it's pointless in telling the viewers about their background but, for some reason, this really worked. I was almost in tears!! Although Demi didn't say anything tonight, I still think she's a good actress and the show have done well in picking the both of them!

Anyone agree?

What I love about Dot is that she can take pity on any character (even a universally hated one), have a long chat wiht them and by the end of the episode, you just want to give you previously most hated character a big big hug.

What I love about Dot is that she can take pity on any character (even a universally hated one), have a long chat wiht them and by the end of the episode, you just want to give you previously most hated character a big big hug.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's how I ended up loving Dennis!! I couldn't stand him before, couldn't be bothered with another so called hard man on the Square. Then Dot worked her magic and BAM I loved him! :P

Ok, I could be alone in thinking this but, in my opinion, tonight's episode was fantastic!! The woman who plays Rosie Miller is an amazing actress and I was totally captivated by her scenes with Dot. She's a reasonably new character and normally I think it's pointless in telling the viewers about their background but, for some reason, this really worked. I was almost in tears!! Although Demi didn't say anything tonight, I still think she's a good actress and the show have done well in picking the both of them!

Anyone agree?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree with this. To think this time 6 months ago everyone hated the Millers. I think they have great potential.

Last nights episode was one of the only ones i have enjoyed since Dens death however i do think the soap seems to be picking up! Especially with the next couple of weeks!

Liam :)

Archived