Will H&A: The Early Years ever return?

Skylover

Yes I really hope they continue with further seasons!  
I am trying to binge watch the episodes whenever I have spare time, and hoping it won’t get removed before having the chance to see all the episodes 

I really liked Tom and Pippa’s characters as Vanessa and Roger, excellent actors.

Also the hard hitting topics, such as Carly’s rape and domestic violence, that Barlow guy really gives me the creeps ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, early years fan said:

Yes I really hope they continue with further seasons!  
I am trying to binge watch the episodes whenever I have spare time, and hoping it won’t get removed before having the chance to see all the episodes 

I really liked Tom and Pippa’s characters as Vanessa and Roger, excellent actors.

Also the hard hitting topics, such as Carly’s rape and domestic violence, that Barlow guy really gives me the creeps ?

It's just Jeff Truman (GRHS) gives it his all in the role and is only in his early 30s (build, crewcut and tash all age him by about 15-20!)

If Neighbours spit out more early Seasons and H&A finishes out the 90s on Amazon, I'd probably go stark raving mad with excitement.

11 hours ago, early years fan said:

I really liked Tom and Pippa’s characters as Vanessa and Roger, excellent actors

I loved them too, Vanessa and Roger did them justice and the early days of the show weren't the same for me after Tom and OG Pippa left, Debra never felt like Pippa to me. 

Also I wish they never broke up Carly and Matt as they were such a cute couple

• Like 1

On 04/12/2023 at 23:30, zara grace said:

I loved them too, Vanessa and Roger did them justice and the early days of the show weren't the same for me after Tom and OG Pippa left, Debra never felt like Pippa to me. 

They got to be each other's dates for the Sesqentenary boat trip in 2002.

On 05/12/2023 at 10:30, zara grace said:

glad i made you ship carly and matt finally - ive always said their cute

On 08/12/2023 at 10:31, zara grace said:

Yes and i love that they were

and i was the one that told you they were in like 2016 before you shipped them

That first year was good but was a rollercoaster year. Nico Pappas the autistic farmer, and then Bertram being exposed as the Summer Bay Nutter. That Sam Barlow was deffo a loose cannon from threatening Pippa with duck tape to shooting his wife dead, and abusing his wife and daughter Sandra, and terrorising Stevo. The 2nd half of 1988 felt more like the Carly and Macklin and Gary/Jeff Samuels Show, as Tom and Pippa took a bit more of aback seat.

If you want to start watching early Home and Away, the first few months of 1988 are for completionists only. It's very uneven and you can see that they're still trying to figure things out. The years that followed were much stronger but 7 is far less generous when it comes to sharing those.