Will H&A: The Early Years ever return?

Skylover

It’s a shame it ended as really I wanted to see the exits of Pippa and Marilyn and even Colleen's 1997 one episode return. 

I thought Colleen appearing for one episode in 1997 was rather random but I do remember someone saying she was supposed to become a regular then but something happened to prevent it  happening then and delayed her return as a regular for another two years.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We can only hope ? There are so many TV shows out there which look like they'll never see the light of day again for all sorts of reasons. That's depressing and that's before we get to Channel 7's unwillingness to give people the opportunity to watch these old episodes. Interestingly, they're quick to have them taken down off YouTube if anybody dares upload them there. 

1 hour ago, cymbaline said:

We can only hope ? There are so many TV shows out there which look like they'll never see the light of day again for all sorts of reasons. That's depressing and that's before we get to Channel 7's unwillingness to give people the opportunity to watch these old episodes. Interestingly, they're quick to have them taken down off YouTube if anybody dares upload them there. 

i mean we got 8 years worth on 7two covering 1988- March 96, they didn't have to show them that long or at all

Really enjoying the special episodes currently showing on 7plus.  Lovely to reminisce?

I had never actually seen the pilot episode so that was great to see.

wish they would show the follow up episodes to the death ones as the incidents happen right at the end and would love to recap the subsequent ones immediately after.

have only watched the ones up to around early 2000s as that is when I originally stopped watching it.

• Like 3