Quick Questions

Si-Co

On 22/09/2022 at 12:30, Red Ranger 1 said:

Hugo Austin? Jai Fernandez? Natalie Davison? Denny Miller? Christian Green? Mia and Chloe Anderson? (All lasted around the same or considerably less than Roman, I think.)

Yeah Roman arrived the second last week of 2007 I think. And stayed till about June 2009 so he last quite a bit more than some of the other ones.

Edited by hapitoby
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, project90 said:

Oh,I didn't realise was so long I was thinking was second last week of 2007 till about June 2008

That's pretty much as far as he was developed. I loved him them. He had a Rambo type storyline during the Olympic cliffhanger return, then for the rest of the year was involved between Charlie, looking after Nicole as well as the tired Jack and Martha drama. Then he breaks up with Charlie cos he's still on love with Martha (even though it never seemed that deep), which goes nowhere. He spends 2009 in a very brief relationship with Leah (which I really enjoyed), then had his blind storyline (which was also great), then he went to jail in some weird contrived storyline that at least was brought back to the Olympic cliffhanger.

I always thought he'd left as it felt weirdly sudden but found out over a decade later he was written out.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2022 at 01:47, hapitoby said:

That's pretty much as far as he was developed. I loved him them. He had a Rambo type storyline during the Olympic cliffhanger return, then for the rest of the year was involved between Charlie, looking after Nicole as well as the tired Jack and Martha drama. Then he breaks up with Charlie cos he's still on love with Martha (even though it never seemed that deep), which goes nowhere. He spends 2009 in a very brief relationship with Leah (which I really enjoyed), then had his blind storyline (which was also great), then he went to jail in some weird contrived storyline that at least was brought back to the Olympic cliffhanger.

I always thought he'd left as it felt weirdly sudden but found out over a decade later he was written out.

Coleby himself said Roman "had an arc" but he was one of the better characters from that era.

On 29/09/2022 at 10:47, hapitoby said:

Roman was a great character.

Always disappointed me he only lasted about 18 months in the end.

• Like 2