Quick Questions

Si-Co

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2022 at 01:01, LD43 said:

Are there many characters who had an offscreen job? i.e Ari with his construction job and Roo's teaching once the school stopped being shown onscreen.

Ric worked in the garage which was mostly off-screen after the Don stuff. It did come up every so often  but was mostly off-screen.

Amanda upon her return and moved into the mansion was off-screen.

Before Ben set up his board shop I recall him working off-screen. I could be wrong but I do remember it. He was even meant to start a new job (can't remember if he did in the end) during Maggie's cancer storyline. He may have always been doing the boardshop but it was off-screen until he moved it to the bait shop and then the surf club.

• Thanks 1

On 14/09/2022 at 12:19, hapitoby said:

Before Ben set up his board shop I recall him working off-screen. I could be wrong but I do remember it. He was even meant to start a new job (can't remember if he did in the end) during Maggie's cancer storyline. He may have always been doing the boardshop but it was off-screen until he moved it to the bait shop and then the surf club.

Pretty sure he started as a carpenter and they owned the "pier" which at time seemed really odd that the apartment upstairs was owned separately from the dinner. Was that all they owned? 

Speaking of how long was dinner around for before they decided introduce that apartment upstairs for Charlotte and Hunter?

13 hours ago, project90 said:

I'm going to take a guess that Logan Bennett Scarlett Snow, Skye Peters, Roman Harris are top 4 shortest regulars? If I'm mistaken can you tell me who is top 4 and shortest to longest 

I remember the main site had an article that listed the top (bottom?) five or six characters for the 30th anniversary, and if memory serves the shortest four are Scarlett Snow, Skye Peters, Lynn Davenport and Donna Bishop (I think the latter two lasted pretty much the exact number of episodes).Logan won't have troubled the list having lasted about 60 episodes longer than fourth place, and I'm not sure Roman would even be in the Top 10, having lasted more than 18 months and 300 episodes. (Admittedly he appeared pretty late on in 2007, but there are a lot of characters who didn't make it into a third calendar year.)