Quick Questions

Si-Co

7 hours ago, bellecassiematilda said:

So was their father a good person trying to stop the syndicate or was he involved in it?

Both, maybe? I think the Morgans did eventually find out that he was more involved than they thought, but Justin did convince him to go to the police and give evidence against the others.

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, project90 said:

Has a female cop actually had a baby on the show and how many have been pregnant 

Other than Kat being pregnant when she died, the only one I can think of offhand was Lara Fitzgerald (which was due to the actor Rebecca George being pregnant) - we saw Fitzy heavily pregnant and she had the baby off-screen on the day of Jack Holden's funeral.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DEAN94 said:

Can I ask is Belinda Giblin still on Home And Away? I felt like it’s been ages since we last saw Martha from what I can recall.

I think producers struggle with giving her stories or purpose . 

Was getting hard randomly having her show up at screens and normally her only screens was Summer Bay House or Diner. 

I thought Irene's set had been discontinued. I saw a promo for next week that looks like her place but different. Could that be why we haven't seen it for so long they were doing it up (building delays with at the moment ) John's place hasn't been seen for ages either (last time i remember Justin barging in after arguing with Leah) though i don't think it has been as long as Irene's.

Last time we saw Irene's place Cash was getting ready to propose to Jasmine that was almost 8 months ago. Bree moved into the bay and I thought she would live with Irene . I remember someone wanting to stay at Irene's overnight  too for a place for the night since then but they didn't show the set it was just a conversation at the diner . 

Irene been stuck at the diner a lot lately for most of her scenes and interacting with people at the tables rather than at her house.

Edited by vinny

On 14/04/2023 at 07:45, vinny said:

I remember someone wanting to stay at Irene's overnight  too for a place for the night since then but they didn't show the set it was just a conversation at the diner . 

That was Heather 

Question of my own.  How old are Cash and Flick?

Edited by project90
  • Like 1