Quick Questions

Si-Co

On 15/04/2023 at 00:01, project90 said:

That was Heather 

Question of my own.  How old are Cash and Flick?

4 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I would say Cash 30-odd, Flick mid-late 20s.

Cash is turning either 29 or 30 this year, Flick is 3 years younger.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/05/2023 at 10:40, vinny said:

Why don't they hire teens anymore ... everyone working on the show seems to be 20 or older.  The teens seem to be played by people in early 20's eg Ava and Andrew.

Looking at the family units and their known relatives present at the moment, maybe none that could plausibly have teenagers unless a teenage relative arrives, there's an adoption or a surprise teenage relative turns up. The closest thing in the last couple of years is Ava (teenage relative arrives), and we've seen how that's played out.

On 06/05/2023 at 23:40, vinny said:

Why don't they hire teens anymore ... everyone working on the show seems to be 20 or older.  The teens seem to be played by people in early 20's eg Ava and Andrew.

You might have seen the other thread in this very forum talking about the lack of teens these days ?

In answer to this question, my guess is that they prefer working with young adults. Teenagers by their nature bring more challenges to a set because they're still immature and not as worldly-wise as they think they are. It's possible they didn't want to be bothered breaking in more 15 and 16-year-olds with little acting experience. If Wikipedia is to be believed, the crew nicknamed Matt Doran and Dieter Brummer the "Overtime Boys" because the two lads were messing up their lines so much. If stories like this are true, you can understand why they'd rather hire older actors.

Also, if they have older actors playing teenagers, it's easier to age them and give them adult storylines if they stay around for long enough. 

19 minutes ago, christine king said:

cult storyline that I remember ( Tasha&beleivers, Evelyn/Oscar/Their dad) just wondering if their have been any other cult storyline’s from the early years?

Selina and saul 

Edited by project90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, christine king said:

This is the third cult storyline that I remember (Andrew/ Tasha&beleivers, Evelyn/Oscar/Their dad) just wondering if their have been any other cult storyline’s from the early years?

Selina, Joey and Saul were involved with the cult and lived at the commune at various times.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to dust this off but I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me the episode number when Mackenzie found Marilyn collapsed after the attack at Salt,please? I did have it and the surrounding ones but, in my general dumbassesness, I don’t now and want to try and find them again,if I can. Thank you. :) 

24 minutes ago, JackWilkins said:

Sorry to dust this off but I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me the episode number when Mackenzie found Marilyn collapsed after the attack at Salt,please? I did have it and the surrounding ones but, in my general dumbassesness, I don’t now and want to try and find them again,if I can. Thank you. :) 

7676 ?

• Thanks 1