Quick Questions

Si-Co

Has there ever been a proper gay storyline on Home and away when the characters did not turn out as straight again after?

I remember Gypsy was gay for a little while- then she went staright again..

I remember Charlie and Joey together- then Charlie wnet stright again..

When there was gay charcters in the Bay when never seems to get a proper story of it, just a few episodes nothing more.

Wish that Chrisopher Fletcher came back as a main character and that they did a real gay story with him. He left as soon as we found out he was gay.

And the same with Dean..

And wasn't Chris autistic or something too?

Isla Fisher's character Shannon was gay and left the bay to be with her partner.

Think you're possibly getting him mixed up with Mikey, who was involved in the same storyline.

I remember there was a character named Mikey, but I don't remember much about him.

Guess it's him I get mixed up with Chris. How did they end up in the saame soryline?

Wasn't Mikey doing something up on a roof (probably the school roof)?

Think you're possibly getting him mixed up with Mikey, who was involved in the same storyline.

I remember there was a character named Mikey, but I don't remember much about him.

Guess it's him I get mixed up with Chris. How did they end up in the saame soryline?

As I recall, after Chris tried to kiss Seb, he got embarrassed and ran away and Mikey found him hiding under the wharf and looked after him a bit until the other teens turned up.

As I recall, after Chris tried to kiss Seb, he got embarrassed and ran away and Mikey found him hiding under the wharf and looked after him a bit until the other teens turned up.

Do you remember the episode when he tried to kiss Seb?

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the change over happened during the Olympic Cliffhanger - with the hostage stuff. Coral was producing the story and building it all up, then Bevan Lee took over and plotted the aftermath etc. he then continued producing until the end of the year.

Edited by alexx