Quick Questions

Si-Co

I was just wondering does anyone know who sang the Home and Away theme at Bianca and Liam's wedding earlier this year?

I think I heard that it was actually Axle Whitehead, although I'm open to correction.

Thanks Red Ranger. :) It was really bugging me because I was trying to figure out who was singing it, so I checked the main H&A site but it didn't say.

• 5 weeks later...

Has there ever been a proper gay storyline on Home and away when the characters did not turn out as straight again after?

I remember Gypsy was gay for a little while- then she went staright again..

I remember Charlie and Joey together- then Charlie wnet stright again..

When there was gay charcters in the Bay when never seems to get a proper story of it, just a few episodes nothing more.

Wish that Chrisopher Fletcher came back as a main character and that they did a real gay story with him. He left as soon as we found out he was gay.

And the same with Dean..

And wasn't Chris autistic or something too?

Edited by maciam

I agree maciam, I think it's odd that they haven't got any gay or lesbian characters. It's something that has been suspiciously absent from storylines for a while now.

I've thought for a long time that Chris should return as a long-term main character. He could run the caravan park, and foster some new teens in SBH.