Quick Questions

Si-Co

Wasn't Alf's name "Alfred Douglas Stewart"??

In episode 571 the police Jane calls him "Alfred James Stewart"..

By the way..

The girl that plays police Jane/Grant's girlfriend is Josephine Mitchell. She also played Romeo's mother in later episodes..

Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone knew which episode number featured the Irene/Barry showdown in (I think) 2006? It was in the Beach House kitchen and Barry comes round to see if Irene is ok, after she found out he had been charged (so I'm presuming it was close to his departure). She ends up crying on his shoulder before screaming 'Get out' and literally pushes him out of the kitchen door and slams it shut. I think this was one of Irene's memorable moments, it was a strong scene and Lynn McGranger was awesome in it.

I'm having a search for it and if I find it, I'll post the ep number.

Hi there! I was just wondering if anyone knew which episode number featured the Irene/Barry showdown in (I think) 2006? It was in the Beach House kitchen and Barry comes round to see if Irene is ok, after she found out he had been charged (so I'm presuming it was close to his departure). She ends up crying on his shoulder before screaming 'Get out' and literally pushes him out of the kitchen door and slams it shut. I think this was one of Irene's memorable moments, it was a strong scene and Lynn McGranger was awesome in it.

I'm having a search for it and if I find it, I'll post the ep number.

4193, a week before Barry's departure. And I agree, it was a fab scene.

• 3 weeks later...

^That may actually have been the most we've ever heard about him, he's barely been mentioned.The official site gives his name as Jeremy but it's never been revealed in the actual show.I think it's been implied if not actually stated that he walked out because he couldn't handle Brendan, although he stuck around long enough to father Xavier, who's four or five years younger.

• 1 month later...

Has Elijiah actually left now? I can't remember!

Yes. His last scene was at the beach bbq. Forgettable wasnt it.

The episode instead ended with April catching Casey snogging the teacher. As if thats more important then a character of 3 years leaving.

Edited by Blaxland 89