Quick Questions

Si-Co

Ah right - gosh was it that long ago? I guess not but I also meant that it'd be nice to have some scenes where we see characters on the phone and chatting - I just think it adds something.

I remember seeing Irene's phone used in 2008 when Geoff was in contact with Melody Jones. As Ryan said, it's most likely that the phone has been removed due to Irene's renovation of her house.

^ It's sad, we never see the bedrooms in SBH any more. I think the last time was in 2011 when Roo and Miles woke up together in his bed. This was the same room as Sally and Flynn's old bedroom I believe.

Before then there was a period in 2009 where Nicole had her own room in SBH with pink patterned wallpaper I remember.

Perhaps if Maddy and Spencer get fostered full-time by Roo we'll see the re-appearance of some bedrooms in that house.

Edited by cadyctslover

I'd really love to see the bedrooms in SBH again. It really is a shame that little things like that don't seem to matter to TPTB - to me it feels like a part of the show is missing.

I actually asked Louise Bowes last week on twitter if we're ever getting a SBH replica built (like we were promised in 2010) but she said it wasn't her call: which to be fair it's not ( I would've asked Lucy Addario but she never really replies to anyone).

Does anyone live in the room that Steven and Frank used to share in the early days now?

And also Sally's room when they first moved into the Summer bay house?

I think Alf is in Hayden's room and Celia is in Sally's room.

Also Marilyn is in Sophie's room and Roo and Harvey are in Pippa and Michael's room.

Edited by Jen

Does anyone live in the room that Steven and Frank used to share in the early days now?

And also Sally's room when they first moved into the Summer bay house?

I think Alf is in Hayden's room and Celia is in Sally's room.

Also Marilyn is in Sophie's room and Roo and Harvey are in Pippa and Michael's room.

There's also the loft/attic room which was Sally's when they first arrived in the bay. It's still seen from the outside so I guess it's still there.

Since at least 2010, probably at least 2006, trying to work out where they fit anyone is a nightmare:I've no idea where they keep finding room for Morag.(I'm guessing they found a fifth room for Christopher somewhere in the early years, so at least that explains Little Pippa and Oliver, who didn't seem to be sharing with anyone else.)I think a lot of us assumed Alf was in the loft room but then he was in a full size room in 2010, as was Marilyn, we'd seen Miles and Nicole in full size rooms the previous year and Romeo shared with Jai at first...It vaguely makes sense if you assume they swap rooms a lot which isn't as stupid as it sounds.In the early years, Sally's been in and out of that attic room multiple times so far, even though I don't think we've seen it since 1989.(Open to correction on that one, I think it was last seen when Sally was considering going to live with her aunt and uncle.)