Quick Questions

Si-Co

How old was the character Rachel Armstrong? I was thinking earlier today. I expected her to be around Sally's age, late 20s, but I was just thinking about the two major male characters she was paired with. Kim was a teenager when he arrived and Tony being a father of two teenagers, had to be at the youngest, 35. I don't think she really fit in either age group of the partners she was paired with, but I could be wrong. :huh:

Edited by Aquamarine

I think it was made clear that Rachel was a lot older than Kim and a lot younger than Tony(who was in his 40s).She was about the same age as Sally and Leah:I think they gave at least a couple of contradictory ages for her but she was about 27 when she came in and about 31 when she left.

I think it was made clear that Rachel was a lot older than Kim and a lot younger than Tony(who was in his 40s).She was about the same age as Sally and Leah:I think they gave at least a couple of contradictory ages for her but she was about 27 when she came in and about 31 when she left.

She was at school with Leah so they are the same age.

• 3 weeks later...

Hyundai i30. That's one aspect of H&A continuity that I have always noticed, that the cars characters drive is always consistent. It's the same car she's had for as long as I can remember, and the one which had 'QUEER' graffitied onto it in 2009.

They must have someone on the production team who is as big a car freak as me, and I bet they personally own Xavier's yellow XB Falcon Coupe!

Edited by cadyctslover