PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

REALY enjoyed the most recent 2 chapter ………. especially …….

Alf and witchy Irene’s drunk kiss was funny ….and before she was destroyed by a certain dragon, I was thinking that Kat musta got her hyper patrol car form the Italians …. They have some Lambo’s amongst their police vehicles!!!!

AND

I don’t think you’d actually forgotten those plot points etc, you were merely keeping us in suspense!!!!:lol:

The time travel stuff was cooooool, as was ………

Re something about being Wally’s son, “Well it’s not me or Billie that’s for sure. Olivia hints towards Hunter. ……. And I also liked .,……

“Yes well make you stay the warrior of baby nappies ok VJ my darling”

Edited by JosieTash

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

oh my Steve this just keeps getting better and on my birthday too! :lol:

Update again soon :)

Happy Birthday have a good one

2 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

I want this story to go on forever because it just doesn't fail in making me laugh! :lol:

If I could write a war and peace type story I would but mostly my stories are short and sweet Bit like me really or so I get told often :lol: Yes whenever you feel abit down read one of my stories they are all pretty daft haha

Thank you Red and Jarile gald you are enjoying the story its funny how the most random ideas come at times when you are doing the most boring things haha

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

Noooooooooooo!!!! Not Matt!!! Not his beautiful face! :angry::lol: Hasn't he ever watched any horror films? I mean, I don't watch a lot of them but even I know not to open the door and go shouting into the darkness! So, Hunters dad is Where's Wally? :lol:. I can understand his wariness when it comes to this crazy man that shouts the whole time and keeps talking about time machines... and it seems odd that Wally needs to protect the world from witches but hooked up with one to make a child. Was Charlotte just that hot?! :lol: Loved the plothole reference and Alf's surprise at finding Morag not 'in the city' like she told him. Brody sounds like a man with a plan! Lol! Cherrybombing the coven of witches currently overtaking his restaurant?! He does have a kitchen full of sharp and pointy things. Maybe he should think about using those before resorting to throwing tomatoes! Lol! And his poor little beard?! You know I don't like to think about anything bad happening to it :unsure: I can also sympathise with Tori. I too have a habit of turning up places in a rather disheveled state. The dragged through a hedge backwards look is all too familiar, sadly... We can't all be graceful. Can't wait to see what happens now that Chris pushed that button!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Noooooooooooo!!!! Not Matt!!! Not his beautiful face! :angry::lol: Hasn't he ever watched any horror films? I mean, I don't watch a lot of them but even I know not to open the door and go shouting into the darkness!

Before you shout noooooooooooo Do bear in mind that this is a comedy and very silly and thought up by me :lol:

• Like 1

In amongst ALL this chaos [including references to Dr Who], I LOVED that Tori was soooooooooo Tori ,........

You what Irene, I’m a doctor and it wouldn’t be at all wise to be going around kissing toads very unhygienic in my professional opinion.”

LOOVE all this madness [even though I think its doing my head in\!!!!