PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what is going on in your mind but I love it. 

I'm assuming from your comment after, toad in the hole isn't a good old English toad in the hole? (Funnily, some Aussies think an egg in a hole in bread fried is toad in the hole!) but a literal toad? :lol:

Can you please pass on some of your creativity?!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

I'm assuming from your comment after, toad in the hole isn't a good old English toad in the hole? (Funnily, some Aussies think an egg in a hole in bread fried is toad in the hole!) but a literal toad? :lol:

9 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

Yes I can send you some of my creativity I will some bottled for you and send as a message in a bottle you can pick it next week when you go to the beach

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pembie said:

Yes I can send you some of my creativity I will some bottled for you and send as a message in a bottle you can pick it next week when you go to the beach

Address to Palmy please, maybe chuck Jackson's name on it so that I have a reason to talk to him. :wink:

• Like 1

What the...?! Lol! :lol: I don't know where to start with this one... although I have to admit, I can see how some elements of this story made it onto the page. Those drugs were strong, weren't they?! :lol::blink: Alf's ridiculous stream of Alfisms had me chuckling, as he tried to walk the line between being seriously annoyed at Irene, and not losing the possibility of a cheeky legover with the 'mother of dragons'. Loved this line in particular! “What the actual stone my gibbets with a flaming hammer and barbecue my chunky sausages what in the flaming hell……” I'd loved to hear Ray Meagher utter that line! I really would! I also loved Tori's clumsiness, and her desperate efforts to get to her date (or dates?), despite everything that life threw in her path. Her soundtrack was eclectic to say the least! Who goes from Christina Aguilera, to Queen, to Jimmy Nail?! Is she completely mental?! :lol: I can understand Billie being upset about her moustache, and having posters of her with it stuck up all over her boyfriend's room. :wink::lol: hahaha! Loved this chapter! Even more bonkers than usual!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

I also loved Tori's clumsiness, and her desperate efforts to get to her date (or dates?), despite everything that life threw in her path. Her soundtrack was eclectic to say the least! Who goes from Christina Aguilera, to Queen, to Jimmy Nail?! Is she completely mental?! :lol: I can understand Billie being upset about her moustache, and having posters of her with it stuck up all over her boyfriend's room. :wink::lol: hahaha! Loved this chapter! Even more bonkers than usual!

I could have gone on writing Tori's soundtrack scene forever you know me and my puns :lol: and music shuffle is a very random thing :lol:

As for Billie I think she's overeacting I think she should be very flattered :lol:

• Like 1